Ch. 50 - Technology to the Rescue, Part 2

Ajax's POV

I run the painting through the app, and it starts aging the picture, and we are shocked by what we see. "Holy Shit." It is Thornhill, she is Laurel Gates. The room goes silent. We cannot believe what this. Everyone's favorite teacher is the Hyde's master.

"It does make sense. She an expert is deadly plants. One way that the Hyde can be brought out is through chemicals. She moved back to Jericho, probably to finish what her dad, and brother tried to do," says Wednesday.

Bianca says, "Then why are they killing normies. None of the people killed really have a connection to the school."

"Now you're making sense," says Wednesday. "And why did Tyler as the Hyde kill Rowan, when he was trying to kill me."

"Who can we go to? We can't go to Galpin, because it is his son. And we can't go to Weems because she will nothing as usually," says Xavier.

All of a sudden, we hear the staircase, open again. No one comes down, so we run to the exit, and no one is there.

"Everyone is here. Who else know about the nightshade library," says Bianca.

"Mrs. Thornhill. She was the one who told me about the Nightshades and she now she knows that her real identity is compromised," says Wednesday.