Ch. 65 - The Truth Behind the Killer

Trigger Warning (Talk of Suicide, and Shooting Killing.)

Wednesday's POV

"I am going to kill... you both, and find out what.. happened to my spell."

"It is over Laurel, you will never finish your spell."

"You know what went wrong with it don't you. Tell me Wednesday, and I will let you both live."

"We would never trust you. You told Tyler that you would not kill him, and the minute he left, you said you would."

"Tyler is an ... idiot, like I would keep him alive, with... the monster he is. I wish he only knew, that... his mother did... not kill herself. I killed her, when she... would not help me get revenge on this town.

"You killed my mother."

"Tyler."

"Tyler, this whole time I thought my mom gave up on us."

"Tyler I was lying. I was ...just trying to get them on my side."

Tyler starts transforming, and Thornhill, pulls the gun, and shots him the head.

"Useless until the end." She moves the gun back on Eugene and Wednesday.

"Get that gun off of my mate, and that boy in our grade," says Ajax.

"Really." Eugene and Wednesday say.

"My name is Eugene. I almost died. Wasn't there was a memorial for me?"

"Sorry dude." Thornhill then shoots off her gun.

"Does anyone... else want to... interrupt? Time to die? OUCH. What was that?" She looks down and sees a viper with it head stuck to her.

Ajax says, "A do not think a thousand bee stings and paralyzing agent from a viper does not mix well."

Wednesday walk up to her and grabs the knife.

"An Addams killed your ancestor. An Addams killed you brother, and an Addams will kill you." Wednesday takes the knife, and slits Thornhill's throat. She takes one of the lanterns, and poured the gasoline on her, and drops a candle on her.

"Let's leave finally," says Wednesday. Theywalks to the door, and she picks Goody's spell book.

(2 more Chapters till the Finale.)