Ch. 37 - Mate Accepted

Ajax's POV

Axel and I spent Saturday touring the school and town. Axel and I missed so much of the activities. We even missed Wednesday's dad getting arrested, in front of every one. That is why no one likes cops. I hope this turns Wednesday off of Tyler. I would go see her, but she has the books, she will return them when she has made a decision. I tell Axel to get up, so we can at least eat dinner together, but he is knocked out. I put on my hoodie, and walk outside, and as I make to the front door, Wednesday enters the dorm lobby.

"Wednesday what are you doing here, you will get into trouble for being this late?"

"I came to bring back your journals. I received the letter of authentication, and I still did not believe that I was your mate. But something that no one knows about me is that I can have visions. When, the journals appeared in room. I touched them, and had movie like visions. I believe you now. I came here to see how I felt after seeing you. And it feels like needles in my heart, and not in the fun way." I take the journals back, and tell her to follow me, while I take these to my room. We get back to my room, and Axel is no longer asleep. Wednesday looks between us.

"Hello, you must be Wednesday, I am Axel, one of Ajax's brothers.

"Hello. I did not know you had a twin."

"Actually I have quadruplets."

"It is so nice to meet my bro's soon to be mate."

"Shut up Axel. Stop making things awkward."

"I was about to head to dinner, you should go if you're hungry."

"Oh, I will. Bye Wednesday. It was nice meeting you."

I put the books in the casing, as axel leaves the room. "So, what have you decided, Wednesday?"

"I am not one to face my emotions. People think I am heartless, but I do care about others. I want to try this mating thing."

I smile so heard at this, and I go to hug her, but she rebuffs me.

"But we will take it slow. Like you said, the mating bond will not hurt us if we do not complete it."

"That is ok with me. I am happy that you are just accepting me. "

"And this is a secret, do not go yipping about to your friends."

"Ok. And I tried to look you up in the student directory, but there was no information. No cell phone number or email. Can I get them from you?"

"I like to be off the grid."

"Well we need to change that. I will not let my mate, be the victim of a serial killer. And you don't seem ready to stop investing this case, and I will not even try to stop you."