Ch. 3 - Mother Knows Best, Part 2

Back at the Addams' Mansion

The Addams' leave the limo and pile back in the house. Lurch brings back Wednesday's stuff that she left behind.

Gomez go inside the house, while Pugsley and Morticia stay outside.

"I will be inside in a moment, my love."

She looks at Pugsley and knows he miss his sister.

"I know we miss your sister. We just have to wait for her to come back." A smile graces his face, as she grabs his hands.

"Thanks mom. Ow." Pugsley pulls back his hands as one of Morticia nails cut him.

"Sorry my love. The consequences of sharpening your nails."

Pugsley leaves as he licks his cut.

A serious look appears on her face, and she starts walking to the cemetery. She passes by all the Addams' of the past.

She gets to a mausoleum with the name Cain Addams' on it. She steps up to the door, and lift her finger nail to the door, and on her fingernail is a dark red liquid that looks like blood.

"Sorry Pugsley."

She puts her finger to a symbol on the door, and rubs the blood into it. As she does, the symbol lights up, and the sound of multiple locks turn.

The door opens and whoosh of air sounds from it.

She walks insides, and arrives at an elevator. She gets inside.

"I will bring Wednesday back at all cost." She closes the door, and begins her descent.