Ch. 53 - Missing Stoning

"I want to train my powers. I want to be able to protect you from Tyler and Thornhill."

"I do not need your protection. I am not some damsel in distress."

"Can you protect yourself from 10 inch sharp claws, made for ripping people open? Or deadly poisons that Thornhill can cook up because she is a dangerous plant expert."

"Actually I am immune to several deadly poisons, mostly ones from snakes."

"How did you come to find that out?"

"Once of the event at an Addams family event is the snake fencing. Two of us fence, while standing over a pit of snakes. You play until someone falls in."

"And how many times did you lose?"

"None. I just wanted to experience laying in a den of snakes."

After hearing her statement, the only thing Ajax can do is laugh. Wednesday is very special.

"I am sorry, I am not laughing at you. I realize that we are so different, but I cannot help but care about you. What are you planning to do for the break?"

"I do not know. At the beginning of my coming here, I was trying to run away. I still do not want to return home, but my brothers are probably missing me."

"How many brothers do you have?"

"I have two, Pugsley and Pubert. Pubert is a baby and Pugsley is a year younger than me."

"I have an idea, why don't you come on vacation with me?"

"We can visit my brother Alecto, at his studio in Greece, and we can see all his books. We do not have to the weird family meetings. I know you would hate that."

"Greece does not sound bad." Ajax smiles, and kisses her. He gets up. "I am about to shower, I will be back in 20 minutes. Kent will not be coming back tonight, so make yourself at home."

He gets to the showers, and covers the mirror with a towel. He is in the shower, when other students walk in talking.

"I cannot believe that Kinbott is dead."

"I know right, most of the students here see her."

"I think we all know who killed her. Addams' dad was arrested for murder, and there was a rumor she maimed a guy at her old school."

"We are all outcasts, but she does not fit in."

Ajax gets mad, and start transforming. He walks out the shower, and stones the two boys.

He was done showering, so he looks for his clothes, and realizes that he did not bring any. "This is going to be awkward." He wraps himself in the towel, and goes back to his room.