Ch. 9 - Popcorn Anyone

Ajax's POV

I wish I knew what bus Wednesday was riding, I would have got on that one. But I will have the chance to see her at the festival. We arrive at the Harvest Festival, and it is the same as usual, there a few new eating booths, but the rides and games mostly the same.

After going around, I see Wednesday, talking to Xavier at a gaming booth. Xavier is usually a loner, it wasn't until he dated Bianca that he really hung around people. He must be interested in Wednesday. I start to walk towards them, but before I even get half way she runs away with the café worker Tyler. Is every single guy in this town, trying to hit on his mate. Next, thing that bee guy Eugene will be hitting on her. I want to follow them, but I don't want to evade her privacy. I already have something she will come to me for.

Ajax not knowing that Wednesday plans to make her escape tonight.

I finish going around to all the booths, like dart throwing and the popcorn stand. At the dart stand I get the biggest score, and I choose a huge black anaconda. I think Wednesday, will like.

As I start to head back to the bus, I see Bianca running to Principal Weems. Weems grabs the sheriff and they start running into the woods, towards the way Wednesday and Tyler ran. I try to follow, but the rest of the sheriffs are blocking off the students from the woods. I want to rip of my hat, and stone them, knowing it is only semi - permanent, but I know that, only questions and trouble will come from it. I will have to wait.