Ch.6 - No Time Alone

Daphne moves out the way and guides Enid to her room.

Wednesday and Ajax makes it to his bedroom.

She goes to say something when he wraps and his hands around her neck and pulls her into him. Lips smashing together with passion. "Ajax."

His transformation coming through again. "You are so smart. For years I have never gotten any of her riddles correct. I do not know what I would have done if she would have stop you from being in my room." He lifts her up and they fall into the bed. They keep kissing until they need to finally come up for a breath. They go back to kiss, when there is a knock at the door.

"Guys you need to come out. It is very important. Meet me in the kitchen.

Ajax gasps, Enid always interrupts in the perfect time.

Wednesday looks up at him. "We will finish later."

They get up and fix their clothes and start to head to the kitchen.

As they get there they hear a guy's voice and the closer they get the more it sounds like Ajax. They turned the corner and see a complete copy of Ajax. Except he is dressed more formally, including a formal derby hat.

"Alecto." Says Ajax He runs up and hugs his brother.

"Hey Ajax." Alecto faces just frozen. You can just tell there is an awkwardness between them.

"I guess this is your mate. Hello Ms. Addams."

"Hello." Wednesday says.

"I heard about the traumatic events at your school. I hope you are all ok."

Enid grabs his arm. "Ajax and Wednesday are fine. But I might be just a little scared. If only I could have someone stay here with me in my room.

Alecto unravels his arms.

Ajax says "Did you hear what happened to Amara and Timon?"

"Yes. Thank goodness that Timon was returned safely."

"What? When?"

"About ten minutes ago. Their residence is still in lockdown."

Wednesday seems intrigued by this crime. "Did the family pay a ransom?"

"No they did not. I thought they were lying but Castor says it checked out."

"That is weird. They could have gotten a lot of money for him. That might not be all of their plan."