Ch. 30 - Out of Pocket

Ajax's POV

"I read the journal." She must be a really fast reader, because it was a heavy journal.

"And what do you think, Wednesday."

"I think it is a big joke, planned by you and the other nightshades. The copies of a journal was a nice touch. It was a fun read. Without a real one, I would not be able to authenticate it."

"Wednesday it is not like that all. My brother sent me copies of the journal. He would not send the real one."

"That is not my problem. I came here to tell you to leave me alone. Next time, I will not be so nice."

"Fine with me." I am done with being some simp. "I thought that I could make you believe, but what is the point. We are too different. I like having fun, hanging out with friends, and smoking. You love reading, taxidermy, and being alone. So you know what Wednesday, go be alone!"

She walks out of my door, and slams it behind her.

I cannot believe that I raised my voice at her or said any of that. If my friends and family saw me act like that, they would not know what was going on with me. I don't act passionately, I have always been the go with the flow type. I want to be with Wednesday, and it is up to her. But I will not lot her make me act like someone I am not.

I asked my brother if he can send a letter of authentication. He says that he can. I give him Wednesday's full name, and dorm room number, so he can mail directly to her. If this does not work, then I am done.