Ch. 43 - Escape to Gates' Mansion

Wednesday's POV

I have never been attracted to someone so much in my life. If Ajax keeps handling me like that I will see myself growing attached to him. Now I do not have to add Tyler to my plan. We separated, and told him to prepare for tomorrow night, when it is the full moon. Ajax knows where the gardener keeps his tool golf cart, and the keys. I plan to convince Enid to get us away from the campus.

"Come on Enid, we cannot miss our ride."

"Who is driving us?"

"You will see." We walk a path in the woods, where Ajax should be with the golf cart.

"Hey Wednesday. Hey Enid. What's up with the weird matching hoodie scarf things? "

"Ajax, what are you doing here? Did you steal this cart?" Not wanting to tell Enid, the truth, he comes up with a lie.

"Wednesday threatened my weed plants. And I did steal this cart. "

"So, where are we going to redo your birthday?"

"I have the perfect location."

We ride to the mansion, and when we get there Enid does not like the look of it. Enid uses here werewolf strength to open the door. We walk inside, and the first thing we see, is a painting of the Gates' family. I pull out the phone Ajax got me and take a picture of it. As much as I do not like technology, it is useful for keeping evidence. This way any evidence I find, cannot be discounted by anyone.

"Enid and I will go upstairs to look around. And you will look down here Ajax. Once we get upstairs, take off your hat, so you can stone anyone. They won't be frozen permanently, just enough time for us to get away." We make it upstairs, and start searching the rooms. The last room we look in is a girl's room, and it is completely dust free, and the bed is made up. It was Laurel Gates' room.

"This is officially the worst girls' night out ever!"

"Guys! Get out! It's here," Ajax yells from downstairs. "I froze it as it was going up the stairs, but it is not holding. Run now. Try to jump out a window." We run out the room, and find the dumbwaiter. We hear the beast roar, as it must be close to unfreezing. We pull the rope, and it takes us to the basement. And we are shocked, by what we find.

Wednesday's Viper (Wednesday & Ajax)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara