Ch. 61 - Find a Fiend

Ajax's POV

We look at the app, and its' says that Wednesday is in Crackstone's crypt.

"We need to be careful, if Tyler is there he can easily take all of us."

"Principal Weems we need to get all the students somewhere safe. Have them taken to the town square. I do not thing that Thornhill and Tyler would do something in a space that open."

I text the rest of the Nightshades except Xavier to come to the quad.

Bianca, Yoko, Davina, Kent arrives, "What is going on?"

"Wednesday is in danger. We know where she is, but Tyler is going to be a big problem. I am going to need your powers to help."

Bianca says, "How? You have the best power to use to defend."

"Yoko is able to see in the night. And if you, Davina, Kent can use a siren song that will hurt him, he will be distracted enough for me to freeze him, and paralyze him again."

Kent says, "Again."

"Tyler tried to kill me earlier. I use my snakes to inject him with a paralyzing agent."

Bianca says, "Why did they go after you?"

"Wednesday is going to be mad. Wednesday is my mate."

Everyone yells "what." "Is that why you did not invite Xavier," says Davina.

"We do not have time for this."

"I am coming too." Enid says.

"Enid. I do not want to be mean, but you will just hold us back."

"Like I said, I am coming."

"Ok you can come."

"Wait Enid."

'Yes."

She turns around, and starts turning to stone. Ajax took off his hat, to stop Wednesday's best friend from getting killed.

"She will be mad when she wakes up, but it was worth it."

They start coming up with a plan.

(6 more Chapters till the Finale.)