Ch. 52 - Everyone Hide Out

Wednesday's POV

I get a text from Ajax to come to his room and bring an overnight bag. The Hyde and Thornhill are out of sight, and they know that we are on to them. I still do not know what their final plan is. I want to stay in my room, but that would give Thornhill and Tyler easy access to me.

"Enid you should go stay with Yoko tonight, I am planning to go stay in the library."

"Wednesday, we should stay together. How about we both stay in Yoko's room."

"I will be fine. There is an assistant, at all hours in the library."

"OK Wednesday. But you have to give me the number to your phone, and call me if there is an emergency."

"I do not think that is a good idea. I do not want you bombarding me with your litany of two- dimensional real life representations."

"Emoji's, they are called emoji's, and they are my life. And right now so are you, so please Wednesday, do this for me." Enid puts her hands on the side of her face, and starts pouting.

"The were-puppy eyes do not work on me, but I will give you my number. Do not give it to any else."

"I will not, maybe just to Xavier. Kidding, don't look at me with the corpse stare. I will back a bag to go to Yoko's. And I am taking Thing. He is still healing."

Enid finally finishes packing, and I just a change of clothes, and my notes.

I make it Ajax's room, and when he lets me in, he hugs me. If he was not my mate, I would have detached his arms.

"If this was anyone else, I would choke them with their own shoelaces."

"I want you to sleep here tonight. Nothing has to happen, I just want to know that you are here and safe."

"I told Enid, that I was going to be in the library researching, the whole night. I told her to go to Yoko's room, and not to come back till morning." He wrap his hands around her head, and pull his lips to mine. He changed his sheets, there entirely black. I hope he does not think that something will be happening tonight. Especially with serial killers on the loose. He just want to sleep next to me, so we get into his bed, and continue kissing.