Ch. 64 - I Don't Want A Hero

Wednesday's POV

Laurel Hill starts to enclose on me with the knife. When the crypt opens.

"Tyler what are you doing here. I told you to keep watch."

"I am not Tyler. I am your worst nightmare."

I yell, "Eugene."

"Is this a joke? Of all the people I expected to come, I did not expect you."

"I am not a joke."

"What is some friendless loser going to do to me? Eugene I am not sure if you are an outcast, because I do not see anything special about you."

"Who said was friendless? Wednesday is one of my many friends. Do you want to meet the others?"

A bee starts buzzing around Thornhill's face.

"Really a bee, Eugene. You could not have brought too."

"I did bring two. Two thousand." He points above to a small vent in the ceiling. A loud buzzing noise comes out, and bees start flooding out. They surround Thornhill, and start stinging her.

"Ouch, stop... stop... Please. It hurts." They keep stinging her so much that she falls down, and she becomes silent.

"Wednesday. Are you okay?"

"Me. You should not have left the hospital."

"If I didn't you would be dead. You saved my life in the woods, and I repaid the favor."

"I am the reason you were in the woods, and almost got killed by Tyler."

"You told me not to go to the cave, and I went anyway, it was not your fault. And you took care of my bees. But they told me some weird guy try to eat them, and you stopped him."

Wednesday cracks a smack at his decryption of her uncle. The bees still buzzing loudly in the background.

"We should get out of here Wednesday."

"Aw so cute."

We turn around and Laurel is standing up pointing a gun at us. Her skin is swollen, and covered in bee stings.

(3 more Chapters till the Finale.)