Ch. 24 - Transformation Explained

Above is the Wednesday's Viper (Wednesday & Ajax) Fanfiction Companion Piece

"When I transformed at Poe Cup the first time, it was strong lust, seeing you in that tight cat suit. And then anger, seeing you on the ground." Ajax's eyes pupils grow bigger, and his split tongue slithers around his mouth. I feel my body reacting, causing a blush to spread all over me.

I am kind of known for not having emotions. I have never been in a relationship before. I have not even kissed anyone before. I look at the love my parents have, and I don't know if I want the same thing. Most people think I am aromantic or asexual. But seeing Ajax, in his snake form, and knowing that his emotions for me, is strong enough to change his entire person, is interesting to me.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to say that you will read this journal, and that will give me a chance to in a less modern word, court you. So, what do you say?" He holds the journal out for me to grab. And I do. As I grab the book, I touch his hand and have a vision, it is of me in a bed of vipers again. Except a hand comes out of the vipers, and rubs up my arm, and that hand is attached to Ajax.

"You have my interest, I will read the journal, but I don't make promises that I will date you or complete the mate bond."

"That's all I ask." Ajax grabs the door knob, preparing to leave the room.

"One more question, what made you transform, this time."

"I got a text from Xavier, saying that you asked him to the Rave'N. Xavier has been my best friend forever. But, I wanted to stone him in that moment. I tried to calm down to reverse it, but I could not calm down enough." Wednesday's interest is peaked.

She lets out a breath. She tells Ajax, "Close your eyes."

"Why."

"I want to try something."