Ch. 56 - Inquisition Not Requested

Ch. 56 – Inquisition Not Requested

Wednesday wakes up in the morning feeling well rested, and a coolness between her legs. She realizes that she is no longer wearing panties.

She gets up, grabs her bag and goes back to her dorm to shower, and get ready for class. Wednesday texts Ajax that she will see him later.

She does not go back to her room yet. She goes to check on Eugene's bees and makes sure they are ok. Then she goes to the dining hall.

Enid sees her and says, "Hey Wednesday, how was the room with books?"

"It is called a library, Enid. It does not change."

"That's funny because I went there last night and you were not there? The receptionist did not even see you, in fact."

"You mean the librarian. No wonder why every book in the library is covered in dust and cobwebs."

"Ew. Gross"

"I like the dust and cobwebs it adds to the ambiance."

"Whatever Wednesday. Do not change the subject, where were you last night? Oh, were you with Xavier?" Enid eyes widen, and she seems excited.

"No, I was not. And if you are going to interrogate me, you can least get a car battery and some rope."

"Well you were somewhere and it took you this long to tolerate my habits, so I doubt you can stand anyone else. You should just tell me, I will find out."

"Goodbye Enid. I lost my appetite." Wednesday tries to get up and Principal Weems enters the cafeteria.

"Hello Students, I have an announcement. Any class taught by Ms. Thornhill is now canceled, until we can find a replacement. And I will be taking over the role of house mother for Ophelia Hall. She has turned in resignation, and decided to move on. We all wish her best, wherever she may land."

Wednesday looks around and all the members of the Nightshades are looking at her. This would be the perfect time to go to Weems with their theory, but they know she will never listen to them. She returns to her and Enid's room.