Ch. 60 - A Riddle or An Answer

"Tyler, I am the last person who should be giving messages of hope. But do you really like killing people for her. She tortured you and made her do her bidding. Do you really believe that when she is done killing all the Outcast that she will not go after you? Her whole families' mission is the death of all outcast. Her father, her brother, and ancestor. You are a victim. They will take you at Nevermore, or find another outcast school for you. You have more control over your Hyde, then past Hydes."

Thornhill walks over to Wednesday, and slaps her with the spell book. Wednesday turn her head, and she has a vision of Goody Pope.

"Goody came to tell me more cryptic riddles that will not help me defeat them?"

"Laurel is aiming to bring Crackstone back to life. When I destroyed him. I took all his limbs, and locked them with a spell. If the spell is reversed correctly, all you would need to do is bring them back together. You need to free yourself and kill her."

"Why so she won't bring him back?"

"No because when she finds out that she is not able too. She will kill you."

"What. She won't be able to complete the spell."

"Let's just say one of the parts she needs is a friend of the family."

"Thing, he is Crackstone's hand."

"Free yourself Wednesday."

Wednesday wakes up.

"Tyler you know I love you. You are like a son to me. You are not like those other outcast. Now do what I say."

"I know." Tyler walks to continue his mission.

"Now it is time to start. My ancestor lifelong mission, will be completed."

(7 more Chapters till the Finale.)