Ch. 27 - The Aftermath of Rush

Ajax's POV

I walk back to my dorm, just enjoying the cool breeze on my warm skin. Wednesday just kissed me. Actually Wednesday just made out with me. I don't know what pushed her to do it. But I am happy it happened.

I make it back to my room, and just fall into my bed. I hope she reads the book, and takes a chance on me. We don't even have to complete the mate bond, if she does not want to.

My eyes start closing, and I fall asleep. All I dream about is Wednesday, and the kiss we shared. I dream of myself asking her to the Rave'N and she tells me she can't because she is going with Xavier. And the anger I feel wakes me up.

I look at my clock and it is 11:30am. Today is Saturday, and the day of the Rave'N. I get up and get my suit out of the closet. I don't even have a date. But that does not really matter. I think none of the Nightshades have a date, so we all might just hang out together. I go to the dining hall, and get some lunch. Everyone there is excited. I see some people leaving to catch the shuttle going to town, to get their last minutes makeovers.

"Dude, where were you last night. You did not get back to late."

"Kent, I was in the Poe Library. I forgot one of my hats there. Do you have a date for tonight?"

"No. Neither does Davina or Yoko. I think Bianca and Xavier are going together, but that is massacre waiting to happen."

As we are talking Wednesday and Enid walk in. Wednesday looks around and I eyes meet. She turn her head back to Enid.

"Do you have a date for tonight?"

"No the person, I wanted to ask, I don't think they will go for it?" I get up to dump, my tray. "I am going back to the room, to relax, before tonight."

"The girls are going to town, just last minute errands, I'm going with them."

"Later, Dude." I make it back to my room, and as I walk in, I don't hear the door shut behind me.

I turn around, and it is Wednesday.

"I read the journal."