Ch. 3 - The Pentagon

Wednesday's POV

The perky ball of sunshine is showing me around Nevermore. This school will be easier to escape from, the Great Aunt Greta's maze of horror. Who fills there moat with nonpoisonous snakes. I look around the pentagon, seeing the diverse range of outcast.

"My vlog is, like, the number one source for Nevermore gossip."

"Yo, Enid! You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. She eats human flesh. Chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch your back. " Enid moves out of the way, to show the boy talking about me.

"Quite the contrary. I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." "Ajax, this is my new roommate, Wednesday."

"Whoa. You're in black and white. Like a real life Instagram filter."

A snake peeks from under his cap. He is a Gorgon. I stick my hand out, and scratches the under head of the snake. Snakes are one of my favorite animals, the more poisonous the better. As my finger makes contact with the snake, a warm sensations moves up my finger. This strange snakes are cold- blooded, and from my book of outcast the rest of a gorgon's body is warm blooded. So, where did this heat come from? At least if I stuck here, I have a little mystery to solve.

"Nice to meet you Wednesday, I have to go."

"Ignore him. That gorgon spends way too much time getting stoned."