Ch. 63 - Night Vision

Ajax's POV

Vampires have better sight than any other any outcast. Yoko will use her night vision to see ahead.

Bianca, Kent, Davina, will use their song to tire out Tyler, and I will stone him, and Weems will cut his head off.

We start heading out. We stay in a tight formation. Each of us brandishing a sword from the fencing club, or a sword.

Yoko says, "I do not see anything."

"Watch out he might be in the trees."

We keep moving toward the crypt, and Tyler is nowhere in sight.

All we hear is the werewolves howling.

After having to walk in the complete dark to the crypt, we can see it in the distance.

"I will go in first children." says Weems.

She walks in front, when Tyler drops out of nowhere. He rips her throat out, and and turns to us. Bianca, Davina, and Kent start singing, and Tyler covers his ears, but we can see the blood dripping down them. He swipes his hand, and knocks out Kent.

"Kent," yells Davina, running to her twin brother.

Bianca keeps singing. And he stalks up to her. He almost on her when we hear, a howl. A werewolf jumps, and sinks its claws and teeth in the Hyde. They fight until the Hyde grabs the werewolf and slams throws it towards us. The wolf sits up and looks at us. I can see colors around its head.

"It is Enid guys." Enid shakes her head toward the door, and looks at Tyler and growls. She runs forward, and attacks Tyler.

FlashBack

Enid's POV

20 minutes after Ajax froze Enid, she starts to unfreeze.

"I cannot believe Ajax stoned me. If I was not completely in love with his brother Alecto, I would kill him. Now I have to walk in the dark by myself. I am going have to save everyone."

Enid keeps walking when she hears her friends screaming. She sees Weems, dead body. And Yoko getting knocked out. She starts getting mad, when she feels her bone reshaping. And her teeth getting longer and sharper.

"Oh I am transforming now! Tyler you have messed with the wrong wolfs' best friends. I am going to rub this in my moms' face." I finally finish transforming, and cannot help but to howl at the moon. Everyone looks in my direction. I run close to the ground, and then jumps and sinks my teeth and claws in the Hyde. Now who is the weakest link?

(4 more Chapters till the Finale.)