Ch. 55 - Oral Subjects, Part 2 (Mature +18)

Wednesday just had her first sexual experience and Ajax did not disappoint. She did not have intercourse with him yet. But he feasted on her like he was a man on death row. She has sweat running over her body and feels so slimy. Ajax starts climbing back up her body, him and his snakes blissed out with the taste of her in his mouth. He attaches his mouth back to hers and she tastes herself.

"That was amazing, but I do not know what to say," Ajax says.

"Do not make this awkward." Wednesday wraps her hands back around his back. She helps him to his back, and starts kissing down his chest.

"Wednesday you do not have to do anything you are not comfortable with."

"What makes you think you are the one corrupting me?" Her eyes looking at him from below. She decides she is going to return the action. She grabs his towels, and throws it away from him. His towel falls down. And takes him in her mouth.

...

Ajax finishes in Wednesday's mouth. He grabs Wednesday and pulls her back up the bed.

"Something feels different. Do you feel that?" He feels a bigger connection to his powers. He recalls his transformation, and turns back to normal. "I have more access to my abilities. Probably our mate bond has grown a lot more." He looks at her and she is asleep. I guess I will tell you in the morning.