Ch. 5 - Decisions Made, Part 1

It's the next day of classes, and I go back to my room during my break. I walk in to see my roommate Kent, and his twin sister Davina.

"It was amazing she almost beat Bianca, but then when they started fighting with no mask or tips, Bianca sliced her forehead."

No one beats Bianca, she is the head of the sirens, which is the biggest outcast community in the school.

"Who are you talking about Kent?"

"That goth girl Wednesday Addams," says Davina. "She and Bianca fought during fencing. Wednesday had to go the nurse to staunch her bleeding."

My snakes start shifting at the idea of my mate being hurt, and some part of me is mad to. I grab my bag and run out to the nurses' office. I get there and I see her and Xavier hanging out chatting. Him and I friends, but I will not let him get in between what I want to grow with Wednesday. I made my decision, I will act on this bond, and hopefully she will allow me.

I wait for Xavier to leave and I walk in.

"Excuse me, did you see the nurse?"

"She bandaged me and left, a smart decision when I may have a concussion." Wednesday says sarcastically. "You better hope whatever you need is not life threatening."

"Oh, no I just came to get some cream for my snakes, they are shedding. Gross right." What am I saying, I am trying to attract her not disgust her.

"Actually not. I have a lot of knowledge on snakes, but none that act as hair for a gorgon. I did not know that they shed."

"There is a lot that people don't know about gorgons. There have not really been a lot of them coming though Nevermore. You would have to go to a Greece school to know more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

"I might have to take you up on your offer, only from a scientifically, and cultural aspect."

"Anytime I am always here. Not here as in the nurses office, but at the academy." I grab a random jar from the nurse cabinet, and leave. "Bye Wednesday." She nods at me.