Ch. 10 - Stoning a Siren

Everyone arrives back at the Academy, the festival has ended. All the students, and the chaperones head back to their rooms, some holding snacks, some with stuffed animals. Ajax sneaks into the Ophelia's dorm and knocks on Wednesday's room door, hoping to see her. The door opens, and no one is there.

"Hello. Wednesday. Enid. You there." He looks around but no one is in here. The room if split in half, one side colorful, and the other black. He knows which side is Wednesday's and leaves the anaconda on her bed. As he is about to leave her room, he looks on her desk, and sees a paper titled "Escape Plan". He takes a picture and sneaks back to his dorm.

As he leaves the room, the anaconda, starts to wiggle, and from underneath comes a detached hand. As Thing watches the gorgon boy leave the room, he starts tapping his fingers on the bed.

I get back in to my dorm, where I know Kent, will probably have some gossip. He is one of Bianca's minions.

"Kent, what happened at the festival, why was Bianca with the cops and Weems."

"Dude I don't know. She said that freak Wednesday, came out of the woods, yelling at her to get help."

At hearing him call Wednesday, a freak, I snatch off my hat, and my snakes fold out, and we stone him. A little time as a statue, will teach him about calling my mate out of her name. All that matters is Wednesday is okay.

So, he takes a shower to wash tonight away.