Ch. 58 - If You Want Things Done Right

Wednesday's POV

I hear my text go through my phone, I try to move. But the amazing sensation of sleep paralysis causes me not to move. After a while I finally remove my black eye cover. It is a text from Ajax.

"I went to the crypt to practice my powers. Did you follow me?"

"No I did not? I am coming." I start to put on my clothes, when I get another text.

It's from unknown number. "Come save your boyfriend before we kill him." Thornhill.

I make it to the entrance of the door, when someone grabs me from behind, and puts a cloth over my face. I pull out my knife, and stab them in the side. I feel my consciousness wavering, from what I guess is chloroform.

"Oh you stupid girl, your boyfriend is not even out here. Thank you for coming though." I drop to the ground, and my eyes close.

Ajax's POV

Enid and I run to Coach Vlad's room in my dorm.

"Ajax what are you doing awake, at this night?"

"It is Wednesday Addams, the creature attacked me, and kidnapped her.

He calls Weems, and we meet her in her office.

"Ajax, why are you sure that Wednesday has been kidnapped. Maybe she just ran away."

"I knew I should not have come to you. You will not push this under the rug like you do everything else. I called her parents and they are on the way. We have been doing your and the Sheriff's job and finding the killer. It is Thornhill and Tyler Galpin. He is a monster called a Hyde. Wednesday found out that his mother was a Hyde, and that she killed people in town, then herself."

"I want you to think about who you are talking about."

"I do not care who you think you are! Let me tell you who a I am. I am the son of a very famous movie star, who has over 10 million followers. I am the person that face that monster, and got away, unlike Eugene. And lastly I am Wednesday's mate. If she dies, I will make sure that everyone knows it was you, and I do not car if this school gets shutdown."

Everyone in the room mouth are agape.

"You are who Wednesday was sneaking off with."

"This is not the time Enid."

"So principal Weems, are you going to help save my mate or will my mom, have to tell all her followers why, where, and how her son's girlfriend was viciously murdered."

"I will call the police force, and the vice mayor."

He turns around and looks at Enid.

Enid says, "How are we going to find Wednesday?"

"Her cellphone, I brought it for her. We need to see if Thing know hers password, and we can use the Find a Phone app."

(9 more Chapters till the Finale.)

(Name a Rare Pop Culture show Pairing, you would like to read about}