Ch. 6 - Decisions Made, Part 2

Wednesday's POV

I cannot believe that I allowed that girl to get the best of me. I have usually have the best reign on my emotions, but look at me know. In the infirmary, with a bandage on my head, all most done in by a gargoyle. At least I do not owe that Thorpe boy a debt. I try not to go to sleep while the ice is bringing down the swelling on my head.

"Excuse me, did you see the nurse?" I look up to see the gorgon boy I met during the tour.

"She bandaged me and left, a smart decision when I may have a concussion." I say sarcastically. "You better hope whatever you need is not life threatening."

"Oh, no I just came to get some cream for my snakes, they are shedding. Gross right." My parent have a huge study of books, about information from all over the world. Books about outcast, spells, secret communities. But not a lot about gorgons.

"Actually not. I have a lot of knowledge on snakes, but none that act as hair for a gorgon. I did not know that they shed."

"There is a lot that people don't know about gorgons. There have not really been a lot of them coming though Nevermore. You would have to go to a Greece school to know more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." I wonder if he has any information on the sensation from earlier. If I want answers, I have to be sly, not to inform him of it.

"I might have to take you up on your offer, only from a scientific, and cultural aspect." Trying to quell any idea of any type of any type of relationship.

"Anytime, I am always here. Not here as in the nurses office, but at the academy." He grabs a jar from the nurses' cabinet, and leaves. "Bye Wednesday." I nod at him. He is interesting. I have never met a gorgon before. But I plan to learn a lot about them.