Ch.67 - Til' After Break

In the morning, Coach Vlad has all the students meet in the quad.

"Hello students the killer has been caught and brought to justice. Marilyn Thornhill also known as Laurel Gates infiltrated the school to complete some crazy scheme, and no longer are you in danger. We are her to remember our Principal Larissa Weems. She cared so much about the school. She would do anything for this school. She will be missed. I want you to think of your favorite memories of her while you are on you break, and I will see you all in three weeks.

Yoko says, "I cannot believe that they reported that Tyler is a victim. And Thornhill killed all those people by herself."

"I can." says Bianca. "Galpin did not want to destroy his son's memory."

"I cannot believe that Ajax and Wednesday are together and you all did not invite me," says Xavier.

"It was not a party. We almost died. And get over yourself, Xavier," says Davina.

The students are them leaving with their parents.

Kent asks, "Where is Ajax and Wednesday?"

"That is what I would like to know too," says Morticia Addams. "Where is my daughter?"

They all the ground.

Elsewhere on a private jet.

"You know your mom, might kill our friends."

"My mother would never kill children, just lightly maim them."

"Are you ready to meet my brother?"

"Not really."

"Are you ready to meet all of his books?"

"Extremely." She looks at him and smiles.

Back at school, Enid's mom, dad, and brothers are looking for her.

"I am not ready to see my mom." Enid says while sipping a drink on the plane. "I cannot wait to see your brother though."

Wednesday looks at her.

"You know when we get back our parents are going to ground us right," says Enid.

Wednesday looks at Ajax. "That is fine, I have been buried alive a lot, and just like all the other times, this was worth it."

The End.

Hope You Enjoyed It.