Ch. 14 - Meeting the Ex

As they get up the stairs, the doors open, and a red haired girl pops out of them. She looks up and sees Ajax and screams out his name. She runs to him and grabs him in a hug.

"Oh my god Ajax, I cannot believe that you came."

Amara runs up to Ajax her red hair flowing behind her. Before he can stop her, she wraps her arms around him.

"Hey Amara." He grabs her arms and pulls them from around him. "I only came here  to check on Timon."

"Oh." She grabs her hair straighten it. Amara looks up to see a girl that she does not know behind her former love and friend. "Hello I do not think I know you."

"I am Wednesday Addams. Ajax and I are mates. I came only to be support for him."

Amara looks shocked between Wednesday and Ajax. "Your mate. That is amazing Ajax."

"Not to get in between this delightful reunion, but where is your brother." Says Wednesday.

After she says that a little boy comes out of nowhere. "Ajax." The boy runs downstairs, and hugs Ajax.

Ajax hugs back. "Timon. How are you? "

"It was so scary Ajax. I thought I would be like Aleksandar or you and never come home."

"I am so sorry little guy, but I am here now."

All Wednesday can do is look at this scene with annoyance. What if this whole situation starts to stir up old emotions, and Ajax decides to stay in Greece She knows what decision she would make if this were to happen? She would leave, and Ajax would never forgive him. She would leave Greece burning in her wake.

"Ajax you remember why we came here?"

"Oh yeah. Timon this is my mate, Wednesday, and when she touches certain things, she can have visions of the future or past. We came to see if she can have visions of Timon's kidnappers."

Timon looks over to Wednesday.

"Wow. I have never met an outcast that is ghoul and a psychic." Says Amara.

Wednesday raises one eyebrow. "I am not a ghoul. My disposition leans towards black and grey. But I do have a fondness for the color red. Do you want me to show you?"

Amara looks taken back, her family is of the highest echelon in Greece, and so people never talk back to her.

Timon interprets them. "So you can see who kidnapped me, or why?"

"Maybe. I cannot control which visions come to me." She looks up to Amara. "Would your parents be alright with this experiment?"

"They are not back yet. They were in Africa for an Outcast Convention, and we were not able to reach them until a couple of hours ago."

"So do I have your permission to do this?"

Amara contemplates saying no, but she needs to know who did this to her brother.

"Ok. You can do."