Ch.8 - Keeping Secrets

Wednesday's POV

I know that is said that only terrible writers use life as inspiration for the writings, but my best novel is the one I based off my first semester at Nevermore. Now I have a new mystery I can use for my advantage.

"Did Ajax tell you that I have visions?"

"No he did not. Why?" says Alecto.

"When I touch something I have flashes, mostly of the future sometimes of the past. If were to touch Timon or something he was wearing I might get flashes of his captors. "

Alecto goes, "I think not."

"Why not?"

"They are going through a tough time right now." I wonder if he involved. I would question him out loud, but the last time I accused someone I believed do be guilty I was wrong, and almost lost everyone. "What do you think Ajax?"

Ajax gets a quisitive look on his face. "I think it should be up the Kouris family. If I ask Amara she will probably want out help."

"Ajax in this you are wrong. She will not want to hear from you."

"Hear from me, what you are talking about?" Ajax yells at Alecto.

"After you two broke up, Amara and Aleksandar got engaged."

Enid yells out, "Hold on. How old is your ex."

Alecto says, "She are our age."

"And they are engaged, is she pregnant."

"That does not matter Enid." I say. "Now who is Aleksandar and what does their engagement, have do to with talking to them."

Ajax says, "Aleksandar is they guy she cheated on me with."

"Oh. Why does mean that she would not want to talk to you."

"Yeah Alecto, she cheated on me, what does you mean she would not want to talk to me?"

"You don't know Ajax? About a month ago Aleksandar was killed."

We all look at Alecto in shock.