Ch. 47 - Last Options Only

I tell Ajax to print out copies of those, newspaper article, to make sure none deletes them.

"I also downloaded, and uploaded them to the cloud."

"I do not know what you are talking about."

"The cloud is like an invisible storage device."

"Make sure I all my information is put there."

We make it back to my room, and I head to my desk to put everything down.

"WEDNESDAY!"

"I am right here you do not... THING!" Someone stabbed him to the wall, they probably did it to steal the book. I take him out the wall, and take him to Fester. After several shocks, he was able to save him. Once again I almost lost someone I care about, because of chasing this case. I want to end it, but I am already too deep. I will find these killers, and I will kill them.

I take Ajax back to my room, and I put all of the evidence on the wall. Even if Xavier is not the killer, he is a great starting point. Xavier's parents went to school with mine. His dad is a very public figure, there is no way he could be a Hyde and it not come out some way. But his mom is unknown. I grab the year book, and look up the year they all went to school, and look at all the students. I eliminate all the men first because of Vincent Thorpe. Then, I eliminate all the female sirens, and female werewolves, and vampires. I remove any one with a physical attribute, like the Slenders, the outcasts without faces. I am left with a small pool of outcast. How else can I eliminate, more people. Oh no. I know what I have to do. I have to call her.