Ch. 7 - No Time Alone, Part 2

Before Ajax, Wednesday, Enid arrives

Alecto's POV

I love all my brothers. But they are not as serious as I am. I am invested in my learning about our heritage. And now Ajax has a found a mate. I cannot help but be jealous. I learned the texts. I have done all these gorgon rituals, and the chance of me finding a mate decreased drastically with Ajax's finding his.

Ajax, his mate, and guests will be here any moment. I hope it is not Enid, while she is positively bright, I do not find myself and her having any relation.

My phone rings and Castor tells me that Timon Kouris has been returned safely and unharmed.

I get out of the car, and head into the house.

"Hello Master Alecto, your brother and guest have arrived."

"Thank you Daphne. No need to alert them."

"Yes no need. I am right here Daphne." I turn around knowing whose voice that is. "Hello Alecto."

"Enid Hello. How are you doing?" Oh no.

"Better know that you are here."

"That is great I am about to get something to drink, I will be back."

I go in the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and return to the lobby, and see Enid returning with Ajax, and a Goth girl in pigtails.

We have a friendly enough conversation, but I can tell that Ajax is still upset with me for not coming to Family Day.

We start talking about the Kouris family and they tragedy they are going though.

"It does not matter what their plan is. Timon does not remember anything, it is like his mind was erased."