Ch. 33 - Vision For Real

Wednesday's POV

Eugene got hurt because I do not know when to stop. I look at him in that hospital bed, and all I can imagine is Pugsley, in his place. He reminds me so much of my brother, which is why I befriended him. But can I really call him a friend, when I let him get hurt.

Pugsley is the only reason, I am somewhat excited for Parent's Weekend. The Addams family will reunite in the morning. I do not want to see my parents, and how they are expecting me to become just like them. I go back to my room, and go to the balcony, to do my nighttime cello playing. I haven't plaid since the Crackstone Memorial. Once I finish, I look put my cello, back in its case. And walk over to the balcony and let the cool night wind roam over my skin.

I see someone walking up the path to the school, and it is Ajax. But he is not wearing a hat, and does not have snakes for hair. Maybe he has more control over his powers then he says. That is why I cannot trust him. I go back inside, talking off my shoes. We will see what happens tomorrow.

My alarm goes off and it is 7 am, my parents should be here at 9, and the festivities at 10. Then all of a sudden, Thing appears in front of my face, and tells me to look at my desk. I look at it and there are two journals sitting there. They are beautifully crafted, with snakes covering them. I grab the note on top of them, and it says to return these to Ajax, with care please. I touch the first journal, and have the longest vision I have ever had. The visions match with everything I read from the 1300 year copy. I come out of it, and touch the second journal, and have another vision, this one matches everything from the 1399 year copy.

I was wrong, the journals are real, and so is Ajax's feelings. I want to go to his room, and talk to him, but I don't think he will want to see me, after bringing Tyler to the dance. I always consider myself as the person with the answers, but right now I do not know what to do.