Ch. 49 - Technology to the Rescue

I tell Ajax to call together the Nightshades to the library.

"If I remember you turned out membership down, you do not get to call meetings"

"That is not important right now Bianca. I know who the monster is."

"I hope you did not call us down here to say it is me again. I am not that monster," says Xavier.

"I know the monster is called a Hyde, and Tyler Galpin is it." They all look at me, and then each other and burst out laughing. Bianca gets a text, and tells them that she will be back.

"You think Plain coffee boy is a lean mean killing machine," says Yoko.

"His mother was an outcast. She killed herself a few years ago. The killings started around the time were all born, that means the Hyde could be anyone, but they stopped, when she killed herself. Then started a few years later. Of course I need more clues. And I need your help."

"What can we do," ask Kent.

"You personally nothing. You do not have the brain capacity. But the rest of you, I need to break into Galpin's house. I need proof that Tyler's mom was a Hyde, and then I need to find out who is controlling him. I think it is Dr. Kinbott." We hear the statue move, and Bianca comes back down with Lucas Walker.

"I came here because I have information about my dad's murderer. Printed these off my dad's computer."

""It says he was looking for Laurel Gate." I look through all the papers. Laurel Gates is alive, and she must be the Hyde's master. "Laurel might be Dr. Kinbott."

Lucas says. "I don't think she is. She is my dad's therapist. I don't think he could see her all the time, and not recognize."

I pull out my phone, and pull up my picture of the painting. "Then who else? She would be closer to our parent's age now, and look completely different."

"I have an idea, what he run the picture, through the face aging app, to see what she looks like as an adult," says Ajax. That is a great idea. "Give me your phone." I give him my phone and he sends the picture to his. He runs it though the app, and it starts aging the picture, and we are shocked by what we see. "Holy Shit."