Ch. 4 - We are Not at Nevermore Anymore

"We are in Greece. Yeah!" Enid yells. She begins to run down the jets stairs, when Wednesday pulls her back by her snood.

"This would not be a good trip if it starts with you breaking your neck falling down these stairs."

"Yeah that checks out." And she calms down, and continue walking down the stairs.

As they walk down the stairs, they see a man standing in front of a vintage truck. . Dressed like what you would call a 1940s shoe shiner.

"Guys this is one of my families' driver and security man. Hey Castor."

"Hello Little Master Ajax." Says Castor.

"Hey I am not little anymore. And don't call me master."

Wednesday looks at Ajax, "Master. I did not know you were into that."

"I can be." He winks and smirks as he gets into the car.

Enid says what everyone is thinking. "Why is he dressed like that?"

"Castor why are you dressed like that, and where is the town car."

He looks at them thought the mirror.

"There has been some scary things going down in Greece. One of the children of a prominent outcast family has been kidnapped.

"Do I know them?"

"You might know the older sister. Amara Kouris. It is her little brother Timon."

"Who are they?" says Wednesday.

"They one of the richest families in Greece. Amara is an harpy, and her brother Timon is an satyr."

"Wow" says Enid. "I have never met and harpy before."

"Only females can be harpyies. Her dad is human, and their mom is a satyr. Her grandmother was a harpy, so her genes later came a part of Amara. Has there been a ransom?"

"No. They think it is an inside job. Timon was heavily protected. No one knows how they got around the Kouris family security. Your parents want me to be as insconspious as possible, so you will not be next. And now that the member of the Addams' family is here I have to protect you both." Castor says while he looks back at the road. "I know that you will want to see them, but there house is on lockdown until they find the boy.

"What about me?" says Enid.

"You have no worry about being kidnapped. Noone cares about a run of the mill werewolf." Enid gasps, then looks downtuden at not being valuable to be kidnapped.

Castor phone rings minutes later.

"Little Master Ajax. I just got a message saying that Timon has been returned. He has not been harmed. But I do not know what they would want with him."

"That's great Castor."

"Who is the Kouris family to you?" says Wednesday.

Ajax swallows. "Amara was my ex. She was my best friend, before she and I started dating. Then one day she cheated on me with this guy from a better family. I cut her off completely. I still worry about them, and will talk to them when I am able to."

Wednesday nods having nothing to say.

They finally arrive at the Petropolus residence and it is a beautiful vineyard.

"What!!!!!!!" yells Enid.