Ch. 9 - Addams' Hunter

Morticia's POV

I finally finish my decent, and get to the most important crypt in the Addams' family. I know that Gomez will not forgive me for using this, but I have to bring my daughter back home.

I walk to the casket in the middle of the room, and pull the lever that will lift its lid. After struggling with it. If finally lifts up and a gasp of air sounds from the opening. The lid slowly raises, until it gets high enough and hooks into the ceiling. I look inside and inside is the body of Cain Addams, the progenitor, the first of the line. He was turned into vampire later in life, and when he died, his body never decayed.

I take out Wednesday's brush, and takes some of her hair, and mix it Pugsley blood. I put it inside his mouth. And within seconds his eyes open.

"Who has awakened me?" says Cain's newly revived corpse.

"Me Morticia Addams. When you were alive you were a great bounty hunter, and tracked your prey across the world, always around finding them. I infused you with the blood of my son and daughter. I want you to find her and bring her to me. Her name is Wednesday Addams."

"For my progeny, I will." He goes to lift out the coffin, lifts himself out with one hand, because when you he rises out of the coffin, it is clear that he his other hand is cut off a little past the wrist.

Morticia gasps, because Gomez never told her.

He stands up and looks up.

"I know where she is." He turns into dust, and it blows up the elevator shaft, sensing exactly where Wednesday is.

While Morticia releases the breath that she has been for a while, before she heads back to the mansion.