Ch. 26 - Rush, Part 2

Wednesday's POV

"I want to try something."

I would like to say that I do not know what is going through my head right now. But, I do. I never kissed anyone before, because no one interest me enough. And right now this gorgon is really interesting to me. Normal girls, or Enid, dream of their first kiss, and the real thing is probably not as their dreams.

But a first kiss with a transformed gorgon, that thinks that you are their mate, could not be something I dreamt of. Ajax closes his eyes. And I walk close to him. I trail one of my hands up his reptilian skinned arms, then both. I move my body closer to him, and put my hand behind his neck, and pull his face to mine. When, I our lips connect, I feel the heat between them.

We continue kissing, and Ajax wraps his arms around me, and I allow him to pull our bodies together. I slide my hands into his hair, and feel the heat spreading around the vipers. I lose myself in this kiss, and I have not even read the journal yet.

I slowly start easing towards the hallway. Once I get him beyond the door frame, I unwrap myself from him, and shut the door, and lock it. I put my back against the walls, and try to steady my breathing. I look up to see where I put the journal, and who is there, but Thing.