Ch.2 - Mother Knows Best

Wednesday's POV

I look at the phone and the message confuses me.

It reads, "You think running away will solve your problems. You got close to killer, who almost killed all your friends." A picture of Ajax, Enid, and myself boarding the plane is attached. It seems I have a stalker.

"What's wrong?" I look over at Ajax, and decide not to tell him.

"Nothing just my parents realizing I am gone."

"Do not worry your punishment cannot be that bad." Nothing my parents can do to me would frighten me.

"No punishment is bad enough for me." He keeps smiling at me with that goofy look on his face, and I cannot help to care about this new mystery.

"I hope we have a good time." Enid says as the plane begins its final descent.

In the Limo Back to the Addams' Mansion

"Do not worry mi amor. Wednesday will come home when she is ready. Her and her friends went against a powerful outcast and won."

"I know Gomez. But I am afraid that she will not come back."

"She will. They just want to have some fun. You know how stressful it can be dodging not one, but two serial killers."

Morticia smiles at the success of her daughter in her first semester at Nevermore Academy.

"You are right my heart. I will not worry about her." Morticia says but in her mind she knows she has to do whatever it takes to bring her daughter back home.