1

Scarlett Rose Forbes Montgomery, the daughter of the Beatrice Montgomery and "the captain" Montgomery, the younger sister of Addison and archer Montgomery, the sister in law of Derek Shepheard, the unbiological sister of mark Sloan and second year resident. Ever since the age of 7 Scarlett knew she wanted to be a doctor and now here she is at 26 and she's been working as a doctor for 2 years, she started her internship at 24 and then she slowly but shortly made her way to residency. Scarlett currently lives in new York in a two story house which she brought two years ago but in a week she's moving to Seattle to be closer to her sister and Richard Webber offered her a job. In high school Scarlett was always considered the "it girl". But she thinks she's far from that, she doesn't have the life of an it girl but she understands where people are coming from because she was someone who people either wanted to be or be with, she has long dark brown hair, hazel eyes and an amazing body but she also has an amazing personality. One thing scarlett hates talking about is her love life, she had her first relationship when she was 12 his name was James and that didn't end in the best way, her next relationship was when she was 18 with a guy named Jasper and that only lasted a week because apparently she reminded him to much of his ex and then at 20 she met her most recent ex boyfriend Ollie, she truly loved him but she knew they wouldn't be able to handle long distant, he was willing to move to Seattle with her but she couldn't allow him to do that, his mother has cancer, his father is in a home and he has to much here she couldn't do that to him. She doesn't know what Seattle has in store for her but hopefully it's a fresh start she loves new York but sometimes its to much. As for her family life, it's not great either, the only biological family she really has is Addison, her parents hate her and her brother archer pretends she never exsisted, since she moved out of her parents home at the age of ten, it's only been Addison, mark and Derek who have been her family and truthfully now years later she realises there all she needs, there her family.

"MUM" a nine year old Scarlett says walking down the stairs. 

After a few seconds she doesn't get an answer, so instead of walking through the house trying to find her mum to ask her to make her dinner she decides to go to the kitchen and make toast, her parents are probably out or still at work.

"Ugh" she sighs opening the fridge to see what they have, since they had dinner with archer, Addison, Derek and archers girlfriend last night they might still have left overs.

But as she searches through the fridge she doesn't find anything so she'll just make toast instead, so she gets out the bread and puts two pieces in the toaster and once there done, she puts Nutella on it.

"Scarlett why are you in here"

When she turns around she sees her mum.

"I'm making toast, I didn't know you where home"

"Gee can't let me rest, I've had a massive day, I said I'd bloody make you dinner when your dad got home, but you don't listen do you, your lucky you where even born you little brat"

"Mum, I'm sorry I was just hungry"

"Your always hungry by the age of fifteen your going to be the size of this house"

"I'm sorry mu..." the brunette says but gets cut off by her mother slapping her.

"GO TO BED, I DONT WANT TO SEE TILL TOMMOROW MORNING, understood GO"

"I'm sorry" Scarlett mumbles rushing away and Beatrice sighs throwing her daughter's food in the bin.

When Scarlett gets to her room, she cries, she's finally realised it, her mum hates her, why else would you treat a nine year old like this.