53

"Add im going" Scarlett calls out.

"Hang on, oh well have fun on and don't think about anything ok just think about your date" Addison says rushing to the door.

"I will thank you"

"You look amazing, have fun"

"I'll see you later" the blonde says hugging her sister before leaving.

"Hi, you look nice" Bianca says as the girl gets into the car.

"Thank you so do you, I hope I'm not over dressed"

"No it's perfect, you ready"

"Yeah I'm really excited"

"Good, so am I" Bianca says driving off.

"Do I get any hints on where we're going"

"No, it's a suprise"

"Your not going to kidnap me are you"

"Why would I do that"

"I don't know, don't some people do that"

"Not me trust me scar your safe with me"

"Ok" the blonde smiles. 

"So how are you finding work"

"It's good, it's kinda different from Seattle but also kinda the same, the people are nice"

"Yeah we try to be"

"Ha, how long have you been working there for"

"Five years"

"Wow"

"Yeah you"

"Three, well I was working in New York then transferred to Seattle"

"Because of your sister"

"That and I kinda built a life for myself there after Addison left"

"That's good, I'm originally from Europe so it was hard for me to adjust but I did it"

"Oh that's cool"

"Yeah"

After another half an hour of driving, they finally get to there destination.

"You said you weren't going to kidnap me"

"And I meant when I said it, come on"

As the blonde follows the women, she leads them to a spot in the middle and Scarlett has to say it looks gorgeous, on the grass there's a picnic blanket with candles with flowers, food and wine.

"I'm too overdressed"

"No your not come on"

"This is beautiful"

"Thank you, my friend helped with the decorating"

"Just glad you aren't kidnapping me"

"You aren't going to let this go are you"

"I've seen tv shows I know what happens when people take people to the middle of nowhere"

"Well I promise you I'm not like that, are we going to sit down"

"Yeah sorry of course" the blonde says sitting down. 

Meanwhile in Seattle, Alex is at joes when mark sits next to him.

"Karev"

"Sloan"

"Now I'm going to say this with no regrets, ok scar is my little sister and I know you love her and she loves you, when I saw her after you walked out, I saw a version of Scarlett i haven't see in years and it's a Scarlett I never thought I'd see again, when she was with you, I saw a different version of her one that I've never seen before, she was happy and she was smiling more then she ever has, she had a rough childhood Alex"

"I know"

"There's still a few things you don't know about her Alex, she's use to men screwing her over, shes used to walking out on men, she doesn't do it on purpose but she's use to people screwing her over, her parents walked out on her, they basically disowned her, every man she's been with has screwed her over so she's walked out"

"I don't mean to hurt her"

"I know and I know she knows, I'm not here to tell you that you screwed up, I'm here to talk because your Scarlett's soulmate and she's my best friend, if you want to make things right with her, try and be patient, talk to her more when there are problems and I know you tried talking to her with the whole Izzie thing but in the best way try harder, because if you actually talk to her, she'll understand"

"I've tried mark and look where that got me"

"Scars not a person who take things lightly"

"I know" Alex chuckles.

"Just try don't let her go until you do, because your good for her Alex and she needs good in her life"

"she does, that's why I should let her go, because I'm not good for her, she needs amazing"

"So that's it your just letting her go"

"It's the best thing to do mark, it's what everyone is telling me to do"

"so your going to listen to everyone, your not going to listen to your heart"

"She's not going to take me back mark"

"Give her time, wait until she comes back from London and then talk to her"

"Fine" the Karev man sighs taking a sip of his drink.

"Ok, well I'm going to go now, just so your aware though, the Montgomery women are one word, stubborn"

"Oh trust me I'm aware"

"I'll see you around Karev"

"See you around Sloan"

"So what made you want to be on/gyn" Bianca asks.

"Everyone thinks it's because of my sister, but it's not I just like babies and what ob has to offer"

"Yeah"

"What about you"

"I really don't know, I think one day I just did training in that industry and ever since then I've been interested"

"Yeah, it was either that or general but after some time general seemed boring"

"Yeah obs the place to be" Bianca laughs.

"Oh one hundred percent"

"Sometimes it makes me want kids more"

"Oh me too, every-time I see someone give birth I'm like I can't wait until that's me"

"Yeah, alright enough talking about work, what's your favourite movie"

"Definitely dirty dancing or maybe mean girls or clueless"

"I would say dirty dancing, I prefer old schools movies rather then the new ones"

"Yeah me too"

"Alright favourite singer"

"Rihanna"

"Really mines Beyoncé"

Later that night, both women are laying on the mat on the grass laughing.

"Can I kiss you" Bianca asks.

"Yes" the blonde says moving closer to the other women.

When Bianca leans in to kiss the blonde, Scarlett instantly kisses back and Scarlett's not trying to sound cringey but it's like fireworks went off in her mouth.

"Wow" the blonde says as she pulls away panting.

"Your a good kisser"

"Says you"

"Haha thanks, I seriously could kiss you again"

"What's stopping you"

"Nothing" the girl says leaning forward again.