4

"Good morning interns this is Scarlett Montgomery, im sure some of you have seen her around" Bailey says and Alex just stares at the young brunette, she's stunning.

"yep" Izzie says and Scarlett just rolls her eyes.

"she's a new resident here at Seattle grace and this week she's going to be helping us, so please be nice" Bailey says and as the women talks Alex can't stop looking at the women next to her, she's stunning, like drop dead gorgeous, she has brown hair, the most amazing eyes and her smile is something Alex could look at everyday.

"We're not that bad" Alex says.

"You are" George says.

"Mhmm I agree" Izzie says.

"Scarlett don't worry about them there always like this"

"Ha I'm use to it" she laughs.

"Ok so o'Malley your with Burke, he requested you, Yang your with doctor shepherd, Steven's your with Montgomery shepherd and grey and Karev your with me and Montgomery" the resident says and everyone nods going there own ways.

"So you single" Alex asks Scarlett as they walk a few feet behind the other two.

"Why"

"Just curious, your new and I'm getting to know you"

"You flirting with me, you where flirting with me yesterday"

"What if I was, would that be a problem"

"That blonde seems interested in you, she kept looking at you"

"Izzie"

"I think that's her name"

"Yeah there's nothing on on there"

"But you like her, she likes you why not go for it"

"You've only been here for what a day, how do you know I like her I could hate her, I do hate her"

"The eyes Karev the eyes don't lie" she smirks.

"Ok this is Mrs Jameson, Margret this is doctor karev, doctor grey and our newest resident doctor Montgomery"

"You worked in New York right"

"Me yes I did"

"I feel like I should thank you or hug you right now, your like a hero, you somehow made my life better" the women says and Scarlett becomes confused shes never seen her in her life.

"Why"

"You saved my husbands life, John Jameson ring any bells"

"Oh yeah he's the one that had fluid on his brain, I was helping Derek with the case, I was an intern"

"And you got rid of it, doctor Bailey you have an amazing resident working for you, she spent two days, two days she wasn't even working to help save my husbands life, he went from being told he was going to die in a month to living his best life"

"That's amazing and yes I know I have a good one on my hands" bailey says smiling and that statement makes Scarlett feel somewhat happy.

"Mrs Jameson came in last night, saying that she hasn't been able to go to the toilet for three days now, she tries but nothing comes out"

"Yeah i can't even wee" the lady says.

"oh that would suck" Alex says and bailey glares at him.

"Ok so Karev and Montgomery, your going to take her to her ct scan whilst grey your coming with me" Bailey says walking out.