2

When Scarlett wakes up on Tuesday morning the first thing she does is check her phone and she sees a text from Ollie and she sighs.

"What does he want now" she thinks.

Ollie
Hey I was wondering could we meet up before you leave for Seattle.

Scarlett
Yeah sure when and where?

Ollie
Your favorite café around twelve thirty.

When the brunette looks at the time she sighs in relief because it's only nine. .

Scarlett
Sure I'll be there

Ollie
Alright bye

As Scarlett lays in bed she's confused why does he want to talk to her the last time they talked it didn't end so well because she broke up with him. She just hopes he doesn't force her into bringing him to Seattle. After she lays in bed for a bit, she gets up, has a shower and then gets dressed, she decides on a black cropped singlet, black shorts and black sneakers since it is a bit hot in new York today. After she has her coffee she checks her phone and it's only eleven twenty which means she still has half an hour. As she stands around waiting for time to pass, she decides to do the dishes and take the rubbish out and before she knows it it's time to leave. When she arrives at the cafe she sees her ex boyfriend already sitting at a table on his phone.

"Hey" she says sitting down.

"Hi"

"Hope you weren't waiting long"

"Oh no I just got here"

"So um what did you want to talk about"

"Do you remember Lucy"

"The one in college"

"Yes"

"Yeah what about her"

"She's pregnant"

"Good for her why would I care"

"Its my baby"

"What"

"I'm sorry Scarlett"

"Are you trying to tell me you cheated on me"

"I'm really sorry"

"Oh my god how long"

"What"

"How long have you been sleeping with her"

"Two months"

"And to think you actually loved me, your just the same as everyone else ive dated aren't you" she says glaring at the boy.

"I did, I did love you, I loved you so much, I was going to move to seattle with you"

"Then why the hell did you do it, you go on and on about how your not like the guys I've dated before and yet YOU STILL DO THE SAME THING" she yells drawing people's attention to her.

"Scar, I didn't mean for it to happen"

"ha you didn't mean for it happen so what your dick just "accidently" slid into her did it"

"scar"

"No you know what you can go and fuck yourself hang out maybe that bitch can help you with it, I'm done the minute I move to Seattle I'm done with everything here YOU INCLUDED, YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT OLLIE, GO FUCK YOURSELF HAVE FUN WITH HER" she says walking away tears forming at the corners of her eyes and people just look at her but she doesn't care.

When she gets into her car she screams whilst punching the steering wheel, he said he was different, he told her that multiple times he always said he loved her and never wanted to be with anyone else which now she knows was a lie. Before even thinking of moving to Seattle she did want to someday settle down and start a family with him because then she thought he was her one true love. As she sits there crying she rings the one person she knows will be there for her. Her sister.