66

"What are you two doing" Scarlett says as she walks into the lounge room and sees Lexie and mark looking through photo albums.

"Just looking, oh my god I remember this day, you just turned five and your dad "accidentally" dropped your cake" mark laughs.

"Oh the good old memories"

"Where are you off too"

"Cristina's, me, mer and cal are helping her with her date with Owen"

"Now that is a couple I never expected oh look here, you've been serving looks since you where 16" mark says showing the blonde women the photo he has in his hand.

"Oh I remember that, aunt mags funeral, oh gee I look like I'm from some gang"

In the photo is Scarlett, mark, Carolyn, Addison, marks girlfriend at the time, Derek, Amelia, archer, Nancy and Scarlett's parents, she's wearing a black dress, with black stockings and black boots, her hair is in two braids and she's kneeling down infront of Addison who's holding onto to the younger one's shoulders. Scarlett won't lie, she was gorgeous, one thing she knows for sure she's always been stunning even if sometimes she didn't believe it.

"Who's that" Lexie says showing the women another picture.

"Oh my god that was your prom date, what was his name"

"Richard"

"He looks old"

"He was 18 and so was I, he was a nerd that add set me up with, it was the worst prom ever" Scarlett groans getting her car keys out her bag.

"I hate you" Scarlett says walking up to her older sister who's in the kitchen with Derek cooking food.

"Why"

"Because you set me up with bloody Richard bogs"

"Yeah so, his older sister works at the hospital"

"This is prom add, and instead of going with my friends or even a boy I fancy I'm going with boggles"

"Boggles huh people really hate him" Derek laughs cutting the cucumber.

"Why do you hate him, Mary said he was a lovely man"

"That's his sister I'm sure you tell everyone I'm a lovely girl, doesn't mean it's true"

"You are lovely, look it's just prom, I said he doesn't have to pick you up, you'll just meet there"

"Oh cause that makes it even better, walking in with him, what's that going to look like, sis I'm not going out with a nerd, he's like part of every science club and maths"

"Look just do this for me please sis, one night"

"Fine you owe me though, big time, when's mark and Lauren getting here anyway"

"Soon, why don't you go change"

"Fine" the girl sighs walking upstairs into her room.

It's finally prom night and even though Scarlett is getting ready with her friends, she's still going to prom with Richard bogs, but that isn't as bad anymore because her best friend Courtney has to go with his cousin who is basically the teenage nerdy version of Hugh Hefner but instead of going for younger girls he goes for older women, Scarlett's actually surprised he said yes since Courtney is not in his age range at all.

"Let's get this night over with" Scarlett sighs.

Later that night, Scarlett is sitting at her table, in between one of her friends and Richard and for some reason he's starting to get very close to her which creeps her out.

"Hey" Nate says popping up behind the girl.

"Hi" she says turning around to face him.

"You um wanna dance"

"She can......" Richard goes to say but Scarlett cuts him off.

"Yes, I will" the brunette says standing up.

Well looks like her night just went from bad to good.

"I hooked up with Nate that night"

"Your dress was pretty, you look good in red" Lexie says.

"Ha thanks, well I should go, you two have fun snooping through my photo albums but I'll take this one with me"

"What's that"

"Nothing bye" the blonde says rushing out the door.

"Why did that one have a lock on it" Lexie asks confused and mark just shrugs before looking through more photos.

"am i even ready for a date" Cristina says as she looks at the three women.

"Of course you are, your Cristina Yang, a strong, independent, very beautiful women, you've got this, just remember what we talked about no bringing up Burke understood"

"Yep got it, what's that is that a photo album"

"No, forgot to leave it in my car, I was meant to burn it ages ago"

"What is it, oh why does it have a lock on it"

"It's sexy pictures ok"

"Oh with who, Alex"

"Yes" she mumbles.

"You took sexy photos with Alex"

"Not recently, ages ago when we where dating"

"Sexy photos like what"

"Iike nude photos ok, your not seeing them no way"

"Photos of you two having sex"

"Maybe ok one night we got bored and honey and decided to do a photo shoot"

"Let me see" Callie says.

"Absolutely not and now that me and Alex are no longer together I'm burning the book" she says placing the black book back in her bag.

"Why don't you just give it to Alex, him and Lucy haven't been having sex lately"

"How the hell would you know that"

"Because he keeps his door open and Alex Karev never keeps his door open, she hardly comes around I think they might be breaking up soon, they don't look happy anymore"

"Does anyone look happy anymore"

"Yes"

"Who"

"Scar, Lexie, mark, Callie, Derek's even happy"

"And your not"

"Sometimes"

"No wonder people call you twisted" Scarlett laughs.

"Hey they call us three the twisted sisters"

"Oh no I don't think I'm apart of that anymore, I'm not dark and twisty and I'm happy and colourful, I'm Scarlett Montgomery" the blonde smiles.

"Good on you" Callie smiles.

"Thanks"

"Question though, If Alex where single would you go back to him"

"If it was the right time"

"Is it"

"He's got a girlfriend how is that the right time"

"You really think him and Lucy will last" Meredith asks and Scarlett just shrugs.

"Who knows, they might prove us all wrong and get married and have three kids, they might be the new royal couple of Seattle grace, you and Derek may get taken down to second place Mer" Scarlett laughs.