61

"Ugh" Scarlett groans as she stands at the nurses station.

"Everything ok" a nurse asks.

"Yeah, just trying to figure out this paperwork, do you have Mrs Quinn's files or would they be in the icu"

"I'll check"

"Thank you"

Scarlett has been in this hospital for three days straight, why because she has a patient her names Jen Quinn and she recently went into a coma, she was in the icu but was suddenly moved to neuro because Derek needed to do some scans and tommorow is the day Scarlett's taking the 26 week old baby out, because the babies getting worse as the days go on because of the mothers condition.

"Here they are"

"Thank you"

"Hey" mark says.

"Hey, you know where I can find Derek, he has one of my patients"

"He went home"

"Are you serious"

"Yeah"

"Ugh, you going home"

"Yeah"

"Well say hello to my house, I won't be home for god knows how long"

"I'll see you later bugs" the man says hugging the blonde before walking away.

When she sits down on the gurney in the basement she goes through the women's files, to see if there's anything she has to watch out for.

"You on call too" Alex asks.

"You could say that"

"You ok"

"Derek took my patient"

"Why"

"Because he wants to do scans on her brain, she went into a coma yesterday I've been here for three days, I don't even know what my own bed feels like anymore or shower"

"Yeah you look like crap no offence"

"Oh geez thanks"

"It was a compliment"

"I'm sure it was, so how are you, I haven't seen you in what a week"

"Been busy, I had surgery"

"On yourself"

"No i performed it"

"Oh nice"

"Yeah"

"And how's your girlfriend"

"She's good, where good"

"I'm happy for you Alex"

"Thanks, you know what shocks me"

"What"

"You and Izzie are friends"

"Yeah we are, she's been staying at mine lately well when I was there"

"Yeah now she's back with us"

"She's pregnant Alex give her a break"

"She's a bitch when she's pregna...." He says but gets cut off by Scarlett's pager.

"SHIT, I gotta go" the blonde says getting up and running.

When she gets to her patients room, she sees the women shaking.

"We don't know what's going on and we think she's loosing the baby"

"Oh fuck, CALL DEREK IMMEDIATELY" the blonde yells rushing over to the women on the bed.