7

When Scarlett wakes up she wakes up to her phone ringing and it's an unknown number.

"Hello"

"Hi" Alex says.

"Oh i knew I would regret giving you my number" she sighs.

"Hey so I was thinking since we both have the day off we could go out"

"Like a date" she laughs.

"No just two people, two friends going out"

"Alex we are not friends, we kissed once"

"Scar it was more than once"

"Oh god my answers final no, I have things to do"

"Like"

"Grocery shopping, I'm also going to the gym" she says.

"What about later" he smirks.

"Have you got anyone else to hang out with"

"No"

"Oh well doctor Karev go find something to do"

"Oh ok doctor Montgomery"

"I have to go, I have to go have a shower have a good day Alex, I'll see you tommorow"

"Or maybe later"

"Alex"

"Joes at 7, I'll be there"

"goodbye Karev"

"Goodbye Montgomery" he smiles hanging up.

"Ah he is going to be the death of me"

Once she gets up she has a shower, does her skincare, brushes her teeth and then does her hair, for her outfit, she opts for a black cropped singlet, black tracksuit pants and brown Ugg's, when she walks downstairs she sees mail so she picks it up and looks through it.

"Bill, bill, another bill, New York what the hell" she says opening the letter that's addressed from New York.

Scarlett
Hi I know you probably don't want to hear from me and that's ok, we didn't exactly have the best conversation last time we spoke.

Scarlett I have loved for the longest time, ever since I saw you that day, you were laughing with mark, Addison and Derek and I thought you had the most precious smile.

Whilst we where together I definitely fucked up and a lot aswell, I cheated on you with Lucy which was bad and good, it's bad because I lost you and it's good because I'm having a baby, one that i wish deep down was yours.

I know your in Seattle for good now, mark told me when I saw him and part of me thinks that's what is for the best, it's ok, I didn't expect you to forgive me and I know you won't.

Scar I want you to promise me something, find someone who wants you and you only, someone who doesn't treat you like your nobody, someone who compliments you and gives you everything you want in life.

Thank you for the best memories a man could ask for, the times I had with you I will forever cherish and when my kid ask about true love I'll tell them about you.

I've come to terms with it and I'm ok, your happy in Seattle, you've got Addison and Derek, you've got a job and that makes me happy, your living the life I always knew you would did I hope you'd live that life in New York yes, but sometimes home isn't where the heart is.

Scarlett rose Montgomery your an amazing doctor, you care about each of your patients, you don't have to spend hours trying to save people's lives but you do, your a superhero scar, a brilliant one.