82

"todays the day" Scarlett squeals as shes stood in the resident lounge alongside April, lexie, jackson and meredith.

"todays the day of what" April asks confused.

"today is the day residents versus attendings the thing dereks holding"

"yeah about that, how does that even work" Lexie asks.

"Residents and Attendings go head to head on which team can get the most surgeries" Scarlett says and Jackson nods.

"and whats the prize for the winning team"

"there isnt a prize, the prize is bragging rights" April says.

"see she knows what im talking about"

"yeah we use to do this in mercy west, im suprised you guys havent" Jackson says.

"and you guys use to do this in new york"

"yeah well i never participated in it there, since i was an intern and i left halfway through my first real year of recidency"

"but what do the interns do"

"keep an eye on us, half of the interns go to attendings and the other half go to the residents"

"and derek decides on who wins"

"no, the winning team is the team who has more patients"

"and the residents are going to win"

"Morning" Alex yawns walking in.

"how are you tired"

"you werent there last night, i couldnt sleep" the karev man says kissing his girlfriend sweetly.

"oh ew"

"so i cant talk to derek"

"now thats your pro because you can becasue hes not in the game, hes not participating because hes chief now yang on the other hand cant talk to owen becasue he is participating"

"participating in what" Alex says taking his top off.

"Residents vs attendings" Scarlett says.

"thats why your wearing light blue scrubs"

"that and i like to change it up a bit" she smirks.

"ew not everyone wants to see you shirtless" Lexie says putting her hands over her eyes.

"montgomery does"

"shut up avery"

"today where going to show the attendings where really doctors" April smiles and Scarlett gives her a high five.

"Now thats more it kepner, April your my girl, COME ON PEOPLE GET THE VIBES UP" the brunette says clapping her hands toegther.

"your a cup of sunshine this morning"

"arent i always"

"have you taken anything this morning babe"

"apart from two coffees and three lollipops"

"ok, your on a sugar high"

"leave her alone, at least someones interested in todays, yangs not even here"

"yeah where is yang"

"no idea"

"hi" cristina says.

"hey why are you late"

"sorry i had to catch the damn bus"

"why"

"owen, callie and arizona are taking today very seriously"

"they wouldnt even let you ride with them, you could of called me"

"hurry up and get dressed, we have patients to see, LETS DO THIS WOAH" Scarlett cheers as she walks out of the room.

"wow i want her enthusiam" mereidth says and alex nods.

"whats up with her"

"when i spoke to addison about what scarlett was like when she was in a coma, she told me she had a competetive streak and i havent seen it until today and addison was right"

"lets do this, team residents" April cheers as she, jackson and lexie also walk out of the room.

"today is going to be hell, dont you think today will be hell" Cristina says looking at meredith.

"today makes people happy thats all that matters"

"yeah like people like scarlett, shes a different breed, she works for the vagina squad"

"leave my girlfriends job alone, it makes her happy and as mer said thats all that matters" Alex says walking out.

"wheres izzie"

"shes coming in later, daniel has an appoiment this morning"

"doctor montgomery"

"doctor sloan"

"by the way attendings are going to win, where better and we can do solo surgeries"

"oh honey we'll win" scarlett smirks walking away.

"wow fiesty" Callie smiles.

"yep, thats scarlett montgomery, that women isnt only fiesty she also has a massive competetive streak, which makes her want to win everything like fifth grade athletics day, she made sure her team won"

"why just fifth"

"thats the only one she went to, she loved sports but not her school"

"today is going to be a fun day, attednings are going to win" Arizona says.

"oh look the attending version of scarlett montgomery"

"huh"

"scars really excited about today and so are you, your both rays of sunshine" Mark admits.

"mhmm i can see that" Arizona says looking at scarlett whos talking to reed.

"i dont care honey, no"

"why not"

"because you can work with her tommorow, just becasue you like altmans work does not mean we can be nice to them today, reed we have to win, im not loosing this damn thing because of you"

"fine, tommorow"

"yes thank you"

"your welcome" the short haired women says walking away and alex stands next to scarlett.

"its nice seeing you happy and excited about today"

"karev"

"mhmm"

"you need to match the vibes babe, today is going to be great, your going to be great and when we go home, we can have some victory sex and you can fuck a baby into me" she says whispering the last bit so only he can hear.

"sure thing mam, today is going to be amazing"

"see, exactly like that, now i need to go see if anyones got any injured pregnant patients i can steal" she smirks.

"hang on, come here, you have something on your lip" he says pulling her close and kissing her.

"your corny"

"yeah but you love me, now go, go be great, go be Scarlett Rose Montgomery, go be badass"

"i will, bye love you"

"love you too" he says watching her walk away.

"why do you have that look on your face" Meredith asks walking up to scarlett whos holding folders.

"finding out whos patients to steal, sloan has a pregnant women and so does torres, but i like torres more then sloan, well shes nicer then he is, hes like my brother"

"i thought today didnt matter about who we liked" Jackson asks.

"your right, you know what thanks, ill see you two around" The brunette women says walking away.

Around four hours later, Scarlett is looking at the OR board because today she has a surgery with Arizona and Bailey.

"everything ok montgomery" Richard asks.

"everythings fine chief, i mean doctor webber sorry havent gotten use to calling you that"

"its fine, so i spoke to addie last night"

"yeah"

"and she told me you where doing your OB/GYN fellow with her in la"

"mhmm, one more year"

"she wanted me to ask you about fetal and neonatal, she knows it may take longer but she thinks you can do it"

"i said to her ill think about it"

"i know your scared"

"scared of what"

"that if your all three people will think, your trying to be like"

"the minute i chose ob over general people started saying that"

"you know what i say"

"what"

"screw them, the shepherds are neuro surgeons, ellis and meredith are general, just think about it, you can do it, i know you can, i have never believed in someone more then i believe in you and would it be so bad to have montgomerys, your not the same though, you both have different qualities"

"one was more loved by our parents and brother"

"just sleep on it, ok"

"ok sir" she smiles, walking away.

when she gets to the scrub room, arizona is there.

"hey"

"how long did it take you to do your fetal fellowship"

"not even a month, i was a fast learner why"

"my sister wants me to do my fellow in all three, ob/gyn, fetal and neonatal"

"why dont you"

"because im scared people will say im copying her which im not trying to"

"i think you should do it"

"ugh thats what richard said too"

"whats the harm"

"theres no harm, it will make a more qualified doctor"

"exactly, i can tell you from expereince you wont regret it"

"ill sleep on it"

"ready for this surgery"

"Sure am"

After surgery, its time for lunch and you can even tell in the cafeteria that the attendings and residents are divided and when she gets to the basement she sees april, jackson, reed, percy, alex, izzie, meredith and lexie.

"hey"

"hey, wheres cristina"

"doing some sort of procedure thing, she stole three of owens patients"

"i stole one off sloan"

"i stole two off sloan, one off torres and three off altman" scarlett smiles as she sits between Meredith and Jacskon.

"go girl, i stole six off derek"

"thats a lie, he gave them to you"

"he gave sloan a patient of his and so did richard, you know i called that man chief this morning"

"ive done that" Jackson says.

"and ten tonight we find out who won"

"so ten hours from now"

"yep and were going to win" scarlett smiles.

"our only hope is you and yang"

"hey ive done great, i had ten traumas come in this morning and i tended to all" april admits and scarlett smiles at the girl.

Since mrs petras surgery, scarlett and april have been getting closer and its nice for scarlett to have another friend whilst everyone thinks aprils a bitch or selfish, scarlett actually thinks shes sweet and shes a good surgeon, but shes also a person no one wants to mess with because she does a temper, scarlett thinks thats what she likes most about the women.

"Sorry im late"

"steal anymore of hunts patients"

"i stole one of altmans surgeries"

"What"

"oh im in this competition now"

"see, thats it, people put your game faces on, becasue residents are here to win"

"your way to into this" percy says as he eats his sandwhich

"Whats so bad about being into it, nothing so shut your mouth charles and do one for the team, tend to patients and dont flirt with them"

"ohh"

"hey any update from sloan, does she know if shes keeping the baby"

"me, add and arizona have all spoken to her and she doesnt want it, she didnt even want to get pregnant, but mark and jenny are so into the idea of having a grandkid"

"wow mark sloan, plastic surgeon, manwhore, dad and now granddad, sorry lex" meredith says looking at her sister.

"its fine, im ok now, i promise"

"good, you deserve to be happy" Scarlett admits.

Around nine fifty that night, everyone starts making there to the center of the hospital where derek is going to make his big annoucement on who won and as scarlett stands there inbetween april and cristina with alex arms wrapped around her, she can just hope they won, she and her team put there everything into today, even cristina ignored owen, not that its hard to do that, scarlett can do that in her sleep.

"good evening everyone, thank you for joining me when i know some of you are finished for the night but today was a big day and im proud of each and every one of you people for putting all your effort into today, unfourtanly though there is only one winner and we have now got the offical winner, so the winner for residents versus attendings are"

"just spit it out" Scarlett mumbles looking over at Callie, Mark, Bailey, Owen and Arizona who just look as nervous as her.

"THE WINNER IS. OH WOW. RESIDENTS, congratulations residents you tended to the most patients today well done"

"WHAT" cristina yells with a massive smile on her face.

"WE WON, WE WON" Scarlett cheers and mark and owen laugh at the girls reaction.

"at least it made her happy" Callie smiles putting her arm around Arizona.

"WE WON, RESIDENTS ON TOP" Jackson yells as scarlett hugs him.

"Again, congratulations residents and attendings, you guys better step up"

"YEAH CAUSE YOU PEOPLE JUST LOST TO RESIDENTS"

"WELL IF THAT TEAM DIDNT HAVE YOU AND YANG YOU GUYS WOULDNT OF WON"

"THATS CAUSE WHERE THE BEST" Scarlett says putting her arm around cristina who smiles.

"the gruesome twosome of seattle"

"were resident royalty"

"everyone will know our name once we become attendings" Cristina laughs looking directly at owen whos looking at her with a proud look on his face.

"you wish" reed mumbles.

"your just jealous"

"ready to go home" Alex asks putting his arms around the montgomery women again.

"mhmm, i did promise you something didnt i"

"yes you did doctor montgomery, yes you did" he smirks.

"we'll see you guys tommorow AND SLOAN DONT CRY CAUSE YOU JUST LOST TO RESIDENTS" Scarlett says making Derek choke on air.

"bye" Meredith says watching the couple walk out.

"what do you say we get out of here and i show you how proud of you i am"

"we'll see you guys tommorow"

"hey can i stay at yours tonight, i dont really want to hear those two" Lexie says looking at Jackson who nods holding her hand.

When scarlett and Alex get home, they dont even get in the front door yet before alex starts kissing her and of course the montgomery women kisses him back.

"i love you and im so freaking proud of you"

"i love you too and im proud of you too, you did good today" she says taking off his shirt.

Truthfully ever since this morning, ever since she saw him shirtless she was turned on and now she gets him all to herself and she plans to make tonight a night theyll both remember. When they get to there bed, they are no half naked and left in nothing but there underwear and scarlett smirks when she sees the hard on her boyfriend has.

"im not going to be shocked if your pregnant after tonight" he smirks kissing her as he places her on the bed.

"fuck" she moans as she thrusts into him.

"you need to stop"

"why"

"because your teasing me, if you really want me to fuck you, all you gotta do is ask baby" he smirks unclipping her bra and throwing it away.

"alex karev please fuck me"

"oh i will" he says taking off his boxers, letting his erection stand up.

when the karev man slides down her red laced panties, he smirks at how wet she is.

"your wet" he says placing two fingers on each side of her folds and she shivers at the touch.

"fuck" she moans as his fingers move.

When they finally get to wheres she wanted to be touched all day, she moans loudly and he feels honoured that he can make her feel this way.

"you want more"

"yes, i want you to fuck me hard and fast"

When Alex moves his body back up her so there faces are inches apart, he doesnt waste two seconds before pushing into her and she wraps her legs tightly around him, not wanting him to let go.

"fuck your tight"

"move" scarlett moves.

As he moves, she digs her nails into his back, not caring that hes going to have more marks on his back, all that could be heard from inside the room was their moans and groans and the sound of skin agaisnt skin as he moved inside her faster, making her orgasm come way sooner then she expected. As scarlett digs her nails up and down his back, he takes the time to focus on her very erect nipples and when he does, she shivers, but arches her back so he can get more and when she does that, she feels him slide deeper into her sending her mad.

"fuck" she breaths as his tongue swirled over her erect right nipple.

Scarletts breathing become heavy and uneven and alex knew she was close, so whilst deeply kissing her, he slides one hand down to her clit.

"FUCK" she moans.

"you close baby" he says kissing her neck and she nods desperately.

"let go, cum for me baby"

and as if shes compelled to, on his demanded, she cums, moaning loud as her body shakes.

"fuck" alex groaned against her lips as he realsed inside of her a few seconds later.

"i love you" she pants, running her hand through his hair.

"i love you too" he says kissing her sweetly.