24

It's been three weeks since Scarlett woke up from her coma and today she's back at work, which she's happy about, she spent two weeks in hospital and then a week at home, being at home was nice because her sister, mark and Alex where at work quite a lot so she got time to herself but now she's in the car with Alex on the way to work.

"Excited"

"Definitely"

"You'll do great"

"I know" she smiles as Alex holds her hand.

"We still on for lunch"

"Yes definitely"

"Ok" he smiles parking his car.

After they both go there separate ways, Scarlett is now in pink scrubs walking into the nicu.

"Oh hey" Addison says.

"Hi"

"Happy to be back"

"Definitely, being home was nice, but it's good to be back missed it heaps"

"Ok, so today your with me and then I promise you'll be on your own soon, but its still fresh ok"

"You sound like Alex"

"Ok, come with me"

"Ugh please no boring paitents I want fun"

"You will I promise"

When the two sisters walk into the first paitents room, the lady in the bed smiles at the pair.

"Doctor Montgomery"

"Harmony, this is my sister and second year resident doctor Scarlett Montgomery"

"Nice to meet you"

"Harmony is in here because she's due for pregnancy soon, but she is getting pain that aren't contractions, so we're keeping her here for observations where Peter today"

"He's at home, Harry's sick"

"Oh poor little guy, so where going to do some bloods and then take you for an ex ray to see how little baby girl is" Addison says and the women nods.

"Ok, I can feel her kicking"

"That's good" Scarlett says.

A while later, Scarlett is at the nurses station with Addison.

"Hey" Derek says.

"Hi"

"Good to see you back" Derek says looking at Scarlett who's sitting on a chair with files in her hands.

"Good to be back"

"What's with the glasses"

"They make me look hot" Scarlett smiles.

"Didn't know you wore glasses"

"She doesn't they don't even have lenses, there just for fashion" Addison whispers to her ex husband who nods.

"Hey, oh hey hottie" Alex smirks.

"Hi" Scarlett says.

"Looking hot, glasses suit you"

"Scar I'll meet you in the nicu in twenty minutes" Addison says walking away.

"I'm going to check on brains" Derek says also walking away, leaving the couple.

"You should wear glasses in bed, you look hot" he says leaning down and kissing her.

"You busy"

"No why"