87

"How is she" mark asks standing next to Scarlett as she's stood out the front of sloans room.

Late last night Sloan was admitted to hospital after having a very complicated home birth, but luckily the teen survived and gave birth to a very healthy baby boy.

"She's good, you don't have to worry"

"She's my kid of course I'm going to worry"

"I know, but she has a very healthy baby, but me and ari have noticed she doesn't want to hold her baby"

"She didn't want her baby scar, I forced her to have her baby, I'm a crap dad"

"Hey, you're not a crap father, you wanted your daughter to have a kid, she could of gone against that and had her baby terminated, but she didn't, you didn't force her to do anything, she did this, you shouldn't blame yourself and you have serious problems is you think your a crap dad, your not ok, your human, sloans your daughter and your just doing the same thing every parent would do"

"I've ruined everything bugs, I ruined my friendship with Derek, I almost ruined my career, I ruined my relationship with the one women I saw my whole life with and I've ruined my daughter"

"You didn't ruin me, you did a good job raising me, mark look at me ok, you didn't ruin anything, you've made mistakes who hasn't, I have everyone has mark, where freaking human"

"I can't live without her"

"Sloan"

"Lexie, I see her with Jackson and I want that to be me, I see her kissing him and I want that to be me"

"It will be one day, just give her some time, oh give me a second, hey"

"Um can you do me a favour"

"Sure"

"I don't want to hold my baby" Sloan admits.

"Ok"

"But I know the basics from the books dad got me, so I want him to give my son skin contact"

"Are you sure"

"He needs it more then me"

"Ok, do you want him in here"

"No, I can't watch it"

"Ok, I'll be back in a few ok" the Montgomery women says picking the baby up and walking out.

"Ok"

"What's happening"

"Follow me" Scarlett says and mark just follows.

"Sit down"

"What's going on scar" the Sloan man says sitting down.

"Sloan knows that the baby needs skin contact and your the person she wants to do it"

"Why"

"she doesn't want to hold her baby mark"

"Ok"

"Take your shirt off"

"Oh kinky"

"I'm not my sister mark I'm. It the one who was obsessed with you, just do it" the brunette women says and mark does what he's told.

"Ok, here, you know how to hold a baby you'll be fine, I'll be back soon after I run some tests on Sloan"

"Tests"

"Just to make sure everything is ok, last night wasn't an easy night for her"

"I know just give her my regards, I care about her"