72

"hey" alex says standing behind scarlett whos looking at the or board but she knows hes close because she can smell his cologne and can feel his breath on her neck.

"hi" she smiles turning around.

"Look to make up for last night, tonight where going out for dinner, just us two not other people"

"Oh why"

"What I can't do something nice for you"

"What did you do"

"I didn't do anything"

"Fine"

"Ok I'll see you around" he says kissing her before walking away.

"Oh" Callie smirks walking up to the blonde.

"Shut up, but hey if you didn't invite us to dinner last night, we wouldn't be going out tonight so I guess I have to thank you"

"Your welcome"

"hey sorry scarlett, these forms need to be signed" Richard says.

"what are these for"

"mrs honkins surgery"

"I thought add was in charged of that surgery"

"she was and then she put you on the forms for the resident for the surgery"

"isn't her surgery meant to be a attendings only surgery" Callie asks.

"the rules have changed and Addison thinks you would be able to learn a lot from this procedure"

"ok"

"one thing"

"what"

"you have to choose an intern, one of the residents interns to help you, you have three days to decide your intern and on Friday Addison will be in seattle"

"oh I missed her"

"We all did" Richard smiles walking away.

"you choosing one of alex's interns"

"absolutely not, I love him and all but his interns are like carbon copies of him in his intern year, there all douches"

"ha him intern year, yeah he was definitely different then"

"hey you hooked up with him"

"and he was also your boyfriend"

"yes he was, anyway I should go, otherwise kady will think im avoiding her"

"who"

"the new ob attending, my new teacher, ill see you at lunch love ya" the blonde says walking away.

"bye, love you too"

When scarlett gets back into the nicu, she sees kady standing there.

"you took your time"

"sorry I was talking to Richard about a upcoming surgery"

"ok so who do we have today"

"miss veen, 19 year old, 3 month pregnant women, room 493"

"ok lets go" kady says walking and scarlett sighs following the women.

times like this is when scarlett misses Addison, because the older Montgomery women let her do her own thing and didn't boss her around 24/7, she even prefers lucy fields over this women and that's saying a lot.

"good morning Miss Veen"

"hello"

"and this must be the babies father"