29

"Morning" mark says standing next to Scarlett at the nurses station as she looks through files.

"Morning"

"Dinner was nice last night, you know I'm starting to like Jake, he's good for you"

"I know" she smiles.

"You deserve good scar after all the bad you've gone through, you deserve good"

"Thanks"

"Doctor Montgomery, patient 423, Mrs glider is contracting and her water just broke" a nurse says walking up to the blonde.

"Fuck ok, mark I'll see you later" Scarlett says rushing off.

As Alex walks down the hallway of the hospital he sees Jake walking towards him with a stern look on his face when he notices the Karev man.

"Doctor Karev can I speak with you"

"Sure what's up" he says as they walk into an empty room.

"Did and you Scarlett ever date"

"Why" he asks confused.

"Because she has a photo of her, you, Meredith, Derek, Cristina, some other girl with red hair, Callie and mark and you two look really close and then there's a photo of you two kissing"

"Yeah we um dated ages ago actually"

"Really, why did she never tell me"

"I don't know" the man sighs.

"did you love her"

"Yes"

"But your with Izzie now so it's ok, I'm ok, I'm falling for her"

"You said red head girl you don't know her sister"

"She has a sister"

"Yeah Addison Montgomery"

"How did he not know" Alex thinks because there is like a thousand photos of her with Addison in her house.

"Oh she never talks about her"

"Do you know anything about her, apart from her coffee order like her favourite colour, favourite movie, first pet, who her best friend is, do you know anything about her life"

"I know she's from New York"

"That's it" the karev man asks.

"Well we don't really talk about her much"

"What does she know about you"

"Basically everything"

"Ah so your one of them"

"One of them"

"Your one to brag about yourself but when it comes to other people you want to know nothing about them, I use to be u before I met Scarlett but now I know every one of her life stories"

"She said she doesn't open up to people"

"She doesn't open up to the wrong people, half of her friends know her life and what she went through growing up which aren't stories for me to tell because I promised her that I wouldn't"

"Hey she doesn't talk about her parents much either what about them"

"Again not my place to say, doctor davis if she really trusts you she'll tell you" he says before his pager goes off.

"You don't think she trusts me"

"I have to go maybe try gaining her trust" the Karev man says walking away leaving jake shocked and confused.