57

"So your last day today huh" Bianca says sitting next to Scarlett

"Yeah I'm definitely going to miss this place but I definitely learnt a lot"

"Yeah you where a good member of our team so was your sister, you guys definitely know your stuff"

"Thank you and I'm sorry if I upset you"

"You didn't, it's ok, hey but like text me when your in Seattle just cause your in a different country doesn't mean we have to stop being friends"

"Agreed, I will, maybe one day you can come visit"

"Will do and whenever your free, you'll always be welcomed here, you have a home here Scarlett, doctor kart loves you"

"She's very sweet, I've learnt a lot from her"

"She's the best"

"She sure is"

"Hey so I was thinking, I know you said no to dates but are you free tonight"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to go out for drinks, as friends, you can invite Addison if you wanted to"

"I'd like that, but without my sister"

"Ok, I'll see you when you finish"

"Alright bye" the blonde says watching the other women walk away.

"So Scarlett comes home soon" Meredith says as her, Alex, Cristina and Izzie look at the or board.

"Yeah"

"Nervous"

"No, I'm ok now, I'm not getting over her, I never could, but I'm ok not having her as my girlfriend"

"I can't wait for her to come back" Izzie says.

"Mhmm and I'm sure she can't wait to see you either" Cristina says.

"What's that supposed to mean"

"You're not exactly her friend Izzie" Alex says.

"Yeah but she's my ob, all the others are doing my head in"

"Is she aware she's your ob"

"Yes"

"Have you spoken to her"

"No"

"See there's my point, oh there she is, DOCTOR BAILEY" the Yang women says rushing after the other doctor.

"She's a women on a mission"

"Doctor hunt took her off baileys surgery"

"Wow"

"Mhmm"

"He's weird that doctor" Izzie says still looking at the or board.

"Who isn't weird to you, oh look here's your baby daddy" Alex says walking away as George walks up to them.

"Hi" the blonde smiles.

"So I don't have cancer"

"No you don't" Scarlett says.

"Oh thank god, then what's the problem then"

"Well doctor kart has your results and she'll be around in the next half an hour to give you the results, but Ursula I can assure you, you don't have cancer"

"Oh ok, so your leaving"

"Yeah today's my last offical day of work"

"Oh I liked you"