19

"Where is everyone" George says as he, Alex, Izzie, Meredith and Cristina wait at the nurses station for Bailey.

"I don't know, we've been here doing absolutely nothing for an hour" Cristina sighs.

"Guys, hi I need your help" Callie says.

"What is everything ok"

"No, a patient came in to give her doctors a gift for saving her life, turns out the brownies were the wrong brownies, the brownies she gave have weed in them, we have six doctors walking around right now probably high and guess what I can't find any of them"

"Who are they" Meredith asks.

"Derek, the chief, Burke, Addison, Scarlett and Bailey"

"Great"

"Um here's how we'll do it mer find Derek, Alex find Scarlett, George find Bailey, I'll find Burke, izzie find the chief, Callie you can find Addison" Cristina says.

"Ok" Alex says rushing off going to find his girlfriend.

After about half an hour of searching, Alex finds the girl in the basement laying on the gurney.

"Hey" he says.

"Oh it's my boyfriend, my very hot and sexy boyfriend I was thinking about you"

"You where, good or bad"

"Good really good" she smirks.

"Did you eat a brownie today babe"

"Yes"

"Ok babe your high"

"What"

"Those brownies had weed in them"

"I'm high" she squeals and he laughs.

"Yes your high"

"I've never gotten high before"

"Ok well you're coming with me" he says holding his hand out for her to take and she does.

"You have really nice eyes" she says looking at his eyes and he shyly smiles.

"Thank you so do you"

When they finally find the other interns and Callie, everyone is now there.

"You found her"

"I want a brownie" Richard says looking at Izzie.

"No, your the chief your not allowed to get high none of you aren't"

"One please" Derek begs looking at Meredith.

"Nope"

"Ugh your boring" the shepherd man groans.

"I want a brownie" Burke says.

"No" Cristina says and Scarlett starts walking away.

"Scar, get back here" Alex says rushing after the girl.

"I want water"

"Well we'll get you some water ok come on" Alex says holding her hand.

"They would make very cute babies" Addison says watching her sister and Alex walk away.

"Mhmm"

"I would make cute babies" Burke says laughing.

"What's so funny" Cristina whispers to George who shrugs.

"Ok Burke how many brownies did you have"

"Oh I think seven they where pretty addictive do you know where they got them from"