32

When Scarlett wakes up in the morning it's to the sound of banging coming from downstairs and when she looks over Alex isn't in bed with her, so she puts on a pair of black shorts, one of his hoodies and does her hair in a messy bun before making her way downstairs. When she walks into the kitchen, she sees Callie, Derek, mark, Alex and Addison.

"Hi" Addison says standing up to hug her sister.

"Hey"

"Happy birthday bugs"

Today is her 27th birthday and she couldn't think of better people to be spending it with.

"One year closer to thirty" mark smiles hugging her next.

"As long as I don't look like you in my thirties I'll be fine" she smirks.

"Oh feisty and hey I look good, that's why you people call me mcstemay" he says.

"I don't call you that"

"Me either"

"Nah not me"

"Ok you all be quiet"

"Happy birthday" Derek says being the next one to hug her.

"Ha thank you"

After she hugs Callie, Alex basically pulls her into him and she laughs.

"Happy birthday"

"Thank you"

"Ok you two better not be whispering about sex" Callie says.

"We aren't"

"Good" mark says flipping pancakes.

Later that morning around 8 they hear knocking on the front door and when scarlett opens the door Izzie, George, Meredith, Cristina and Lexie are standing there and Meredith's holding a massive hot pink ballon that says happy birthday with the number 27 on it.

"Oh hi" she says.

"Happy birthday, the hospitals closed major gas leak, some new guy almost burnt his arm off" Cristina says.

"Wow"

Once the blonde hugs them all they all walk into the kitchen.

"Oh hey" mark says.

"Hi, hospitals closed major gas leak" Meredith says.

"Hi" Derek says looking at his ex and what happens next shocks him, Addison and Meredith hug.

"Hi"

"Hey how are you"

"I'm good busy"

"It's like that"

"So how does it feel being 27" Lexie asks.

"Not that different actually"

"Wait until your fourty" Addison laughs.

"Oh yeah as long as I look like you I'll be great"

"Hey" mark says.

"Mark im not looking like a man in my thirties I know you say I act like one but I don't want to look like one aswell" Scarlett says sitting down next to Alex.

Later that morning once they have breakfast the girls are outside chatting whilst the boys are dish duty.

"So how's married life" Addison asks Callie.

"It's good, it's easy and simple nothing like I thought it would be"

"I can't wait to get married one day" Scarlett says.