52

It's been a month since the two Montgomery sisters landed in London and Scarlett's having the time of her life, if she could say so herself, she's living her best life and she's never been happier.

"You're happy" Addison says walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah I am actually"

"Aren't you going on a date with Bianca tonight"

"Yes" the blonde smiles.

"I'm happy for you bugs and she seems nice"

"She is, she's really sweet"

Soon after meeting Bianca, the blonde decided she needed some time away from dating people and going on dates but last night Bianca asked her to go on a date tonight and she said yes, because she feels now she's finally in the right mindset to start exploring weather that be with a female or male, she's interested in both so it's a win win for her.

"Where you going"

"I don't know yet, she's surprising me all I was told was to wear something casual"

"So what are you wearing"

"Well since todays our day off I thought we could go shopping, me and you anyway we need some groceries, I can't keep eating plain pasta"

"Your just lazy to do it yourself"

"No, I'm tired when I come home and I don't want to wait an hour for food to get delivered"

"Ok, well let me just get dressed and then we'll go"

"You thought I was going to wear these" Scarlett says pointing to her bright pink pyjamas.

"I'd hope not"

"Hey, i can wear whatever I want"

"Well why don't you just wear them then" Addison laughs.

"Because I don't want to look like a total fool, I'm a doctor gotta keep my reputation intact"

"Mhmm, so what you thinking, dress, skirt what"

"Dress because I wear skirts a lot I don't wear dresses"

"Yeah the last time you wore a dress was when"

"When me, you and Callie went clubbing and you ditched us"

"Oh yes that was a good night"

"Ew"

"Sorry not sorry, have you heard from Alex"

"I blocked his number remember"

"Oh yeah"

"But don't worry add I'm ok now, I'm moving on isn't that a good thing"

"It's a great thing"

"Has she gotten back to you" Meredith says sitting on the gurney alongside Izzie, Alex and Cristina.

"I think she's blocked me"

"Why"

"Because she hasn't answered and when I call her it goes straight to voicemail"

"Well maybe it's for the best"

"It just means she's moved on and forgotten about me"

"Alex"

"No it's fine, I'll deal with it" he sighs.

"You know you once said to me that I'll find my true love, you'll find yours" Cristina promises.

"Maybe"

"Don't doubt yourself Alex" Izzie says.

"Maybe you'll find a nurse to date, since you and also mark seem to be interested in them" Meredith smirks.